chapter-46

Viraj questioned Krishna, " What's going on here?"

" Today's raksha bandhan. So, Niha tied rakhi to Karthik," Krishna said.

Viraj turned towards Niha and said, " Nothing changes even you tied rakhi to anyone. They won't remain with you forever. Only blood relations stay for long."

" Dad, Will you stay quiet?", Karthik interrupted.

" Wait Karthik, Let me talk," Niha said and continued, "What is your relation with Krishna dad?" Niha asked Viraj.

" He is my friend, " Viraj replied.

" So he is not your blood. You stayed with him till now. Even now you're staying at his house. Why?", Niha questioned Viraj.

" He is more to me than others," Viraj snapped at Niha.  Moukti, Sanjay, Krishna and Naina were looking at them and wondering what's Niha reply would be.

" That's it. Your son is my bestfriend's fiance. He is seeing a sister in me. Is there anything more needed than this to see him as a brother?", Niha replied.

Viraj mouth was shut with Niha's reply. He couldn't utter a single word. He left from there to reach office.

" You will be my little sister always. Even my father likes it or not," Karthik patted on Niha's head. Niha's face glowed with happiness.

" Ok. Let's leave all this shit here and I am taking Niha with me. I will drop her at the hospital," Moukti said to Naina and Krishna.

" What about me," Sanjay questioned Moukti.

" What about you?",Moukti asked Sanjay.

" Won't you ask my permission?"

Moukti kept questioning eyes and asked him, " Why should I ask you?"

" Because I am her husband."

" So what. There is no need to ask you."

" You asked my mom and dad. Why not me?"

" So you're telling me that I should ask your permission to take my friend with me," Moukti asked.

" Of course."

Moukti stomped on his foot and Sanjay was hoping holding his foot. Moukti said, " She is my friend first. She became your wife afterwards not viceversa. So I can take her with me where I want. So, shut your mouth."

Sanjay leaned on Karthik for his support.

" Out of all, Why did you select this girl? Don't you have better taste Karthik?" Sanjay said to Karthik.

" You... idiot. Karthik has amazing taste. So he proposed me and now he is marrying me. Niha don't even dare to talk to him. Come let's go. Serves you better," Moukti said to Sanjay.

" You're no one to order her. She is my wife. She will do what I say," Sanjay grunted.

" What will you do Niha? Will you listen to me or his? Am I not you bestfriend? You should take my side," Moukti said dramatically.

" You both stay here and fight as much as. I have work," Niha said and turned to leave.

" Wait. I am coming," Moukti followed Niha not before leaving showing her tougue to Sanjay.

Niha and Moukti were on their way towards Niha's hospital.

Moukti said, " Don't take that old man's words seriously Niha. He is always like that."

" I know. Why would I?", Niha made a face.

" That's my idiot. You know when you countered him you must have look at my father in law's face. He didn't expect your counter."