chapter-15

Two days passed,

Niha didn't know, how fast the time flies. The most awaited day in her life had arrived. All the faces around her are filled with happiness. When comes to her feelings, she doesn't know what they are. She had mixed feelings.

Sanjay was eager to know what Niha was feeling. Was she fine with what he was doing? Why was she not trying to stop this marriage? He forced her but she can get rid of him. There were many ways but why she was accepting this. Did she have any other plans? Several thoughts were going in his mind.

Niha was in her room getting ready with the help of Moukti. Moukti, being a fashion designer prepared Niha's dress for marriage. Moukti always thought of designing Niha's wedding dress. But, she never thought it would be too early.

Moukti knew her friend took a big step in her life. She may drown into extreme sadness, if she fails. But, Moukti understood Niha and stood along with her.

After Moukti was fully satisfied with her work, she made Niha stand across the mirror. Moukti hugged Niha excitedly.
" You're looking beautiful, Niha!", Moukti exclaimed.

" Who won't be? When my friend designed this dress. Thanks for staying with me all the time, Moukti," Niha hugged Moukti back. Moukti released herself from Niha's hold and smacked Niha on her head.

" Ouch! What was that for?", Niha hissed rubbing her head.
" For saying thanks to me. You know how much I hate those words exchanging between us," Moukti replied angrily.

" Ok Miss.Mouktika. I take my words back.Happy?", Niha replied to Moukti.
" Beyond limits," Moukti winked at her which made Niha roll her eyes.

Sanjay was in his room thinking when Karthik barged in. Sanjay looked at Karthik but immediately turned his head. He was angry at Karthik for snaping at him.

" Dude, Do you think it's fair? I am the one who should be angry but you are acting as a jerk," Karthik kept an arrogant smirk.
" I know I am a jerk," Sanjay replied hastily.

" Everyone knows it. Even your wife," Karthik chuckled.
" Can I conclude that my friend is no longer angry at me?" Sanjay questioned.

" How could I be angry on you? I am just worried about you. I never want to you to regret the things you do," Karthik replied.
" I won't, dude."
Karthik and Sanjay shared a brother's hug.
They both released from the hug when they heard someone clearing their throat.

There stood Shiv, Vandana, Sarah, Vinodh looking at Sanjay and Karthik with curious eyes. Shiv was making chirpy sounds to interrupt them. Sanjay and Karthik turned towars them.

" So, the cold war is over?", Shiv questioned.
" Why? Do you got hurt looking at us together?", Karthik questioned.
" Yes, so much. I thought to enjoy so much by seeing you both fighting. But, you both solved them. My bad luck," Shiv showed his fake hurt.

Before anyone could react, Vandana asked Sanjay,
" Can I see Niha? I am eagerly waiting to see her."
Sarah rolled her eyes looking at Vandana.
" Come then. Let's go," Sanjay said.

" Groom is so much eager to see the bride," Shiv smirked.
Vandana pulled Shiv and said, " Ofcourse every groom will be like that. I think you forget what you did on your wedding," Vandana said mischievously.

" He didn't even left her room. He stayed with her all the time ignoring his parents words," Karthik answered them.
Shiv stood there imagining those days. He liked Vandana a lot. He never wanted to let her go. He was afraid to tell his feelings to her wondering how she will react. But, when she accepted him he felt like he was the luckiest person.

" Come back from your dreamland, lover boy. Come, let's go," Sarah intruded. Sanjay, Karthik, Vandana and Vinodh were laughing. They controlled themselves when Shiv burst out, " What I did before was now done by person standing over there," Shiv replied pointing towards Sanjay.

Karthik came to rescue for Sanjay saying, " Shall we go and see the bride? I am eagerly waiting see her."
They all walked towards Niha's room. Sanjay knocked the door. A girl unknown to Sanjay opened the door.

Sanjay said, " I want to talk to her. Will you leave?"
She nodded her head and about to leave. Suddenly, Karthik shouted, " Hey mouktika!"

Sanjay was surprised to see his friend calling that girl. Karthik always stayed away from girls. He never talked to those whom he never met. So, Sanjay got the curiosity to know who that girl is.

Moukti left the room followed by Karthik. Shiv had a teasing look on his face.
" What is the matter that you know which I don't know?" Sanjay questioned Shiv refering Karthik and Moukti.

" I think we came here to see Niha," Shiv diverted the topic and pointed at Niha. Sanjay turned towards the direction Shiv pointed his fingers.

Sanjay was awestruck by the girl stood infront of him. He was staring at her examining her from head to toe. He couldn't control himself. She was looking gorgeous in her attire. She was just perfect. No more words to describe her. Sanjay was finding it hard to control himself.

Their eyes met each other. He felt there was a magnet in her attracting him towards herself. He shifted his gaze to her lips. He further lowered his gaze,landed on her waist which was slightly visible.

His desire to touch her, hold her, kiss the hell out of her were running in his mind and making him to lose his control. He scolded himself for thinking about her like that.

He came to senses when Shiv complimented Niha telling , " Niha, you are looking pretty."
Sanjay hissed irritated ,"Vandana, tell your husband to shut his mouth."

" Why? He is telling the truth, "Vandana supported Shiv.
" He told this to every girl before your marriage. Niha was not an exception. Even he told you the same before your marriage," Sanjay replied with a evil smile.

Vandana smacked Shiv on his right arm and pulled him out holding his right ear. There left Niha alone with three people surrounding her. Niha gulped in anxiety as they were giving her killer looks. She somewhat relieved when Vinodh smiled at her.

Niha's relief was short lived when Sarah laughed at her.
" Why are you laughing, Sarah? " Vinodh questioned her.

" It was funny to see our college hot guy marring her. It was like a joke to see Sanjay with her. Have you lost your piece of mind? You selected her out of all ? She will never able to reach you even in her dreams. Think before you act " Sarah replied curtly.

" Dare you speak a word against her, I won't mind to chop your tongue," A warning was shouted from the back. Three of them looked at the person standing with her hands folded and glaring at them.

do vote and share the story. Don't forget to leave a comment.