chapter-31

" I am sorry, uncle. I don't understand why Niha talked to you like that. She doesn't behave like that, usually," Sanjay said to Viraj.

" I don't know that she is your wife, Sanjay. I didn't have done that," Viraj said.

" What have you done, uncle?" Sanjay questioned.

Viraj explained what happened in the morning about him making Niha take the blame and Niha resigning.

" How can you do that, uncle? I was there with her whole night as the condition of the patient was critical. What you have done is wrong," Sanjay said.

" I am sorry for doing that. If you want, I will hire her back and remove her name out of it," Viraj said.

" She won't agree, uncle. She is the person with self esteem and pride. Leave it. I will go and talk to her." With that Sanjay left Viraj and got to search for Niha.

Sanjay spotted Niha who was talking to Vandana. He called her telling her both of them are leaving.

" I think party is still going on," Niha said.
" I know. I don't like it. Do you have any problem with me leaving the party?", Sanjay questioned Niha.

" No."
" Come, let's go." Niha followed Sanjay after telling goodbye to Vandana.

When they reached near Sanjay's car, Sanjay questioned her," Why didn't you tell me?"

" So, your uncle told you, it seems."
Sanjay nodded his head.

" I... told.. you... I will tell at night," Niha said stammering.

" Are you sure you thought of telling me, tonight?"

Niha couldn't reply to his question.

" Why, Niha? Damn it. Did you feel that I am not the person to share your problems?"

" It's not like that, Jai." Niha realised whatshe had done. She called him with the name she saved his contact in her phone. She bit her tongue.

" Jai! It's the first time you're calling me like that," Sanjay exclaimed. He kept this aside and continued asking her, " It's very important matter for you. Why haven't you tell me, Niha? I want answers."

Niha felt topic is becoming very serious. So, she thought of diverting the topic.

" Is this my husband? Someone possessed in him. I want my husband back," Niha said shaking Sanjay.

" Stop covering, Niha. Don't try to put your act infront of me. I know you like working there very much. But, you are too perfect for them. They don't deserve you," Sanjay winked at her.

" This is the first time you are agreeing with me. I think my husband had noticed me so much. I will apply at another hospital, " Niha  smiled.

" Niha. Have you thought I would judge you? Is this the reason you haven't told me? Answer me," Sanjay said.

Niha maintained silence. He was asking the same questions she thought and stopped from telling him. She lost her words.

" I will never judge you. I may be a jerk but you can believe me on this."

After hearing Sanjay's words, Niha pulled him closer by holding his collar and placed her lips on his. Both started moving them rhythmically. They forgot about the surroundings.

He placed his hands on her waist and pulled her towards him. Both their bodies are touching each other.

He opened his mouth allowing her tongue in waiting for her to every inch of his mouth.