epilogue

Sanjay took her to the resort at the shore of sea.

Due to sun set time, the orange glow radiating the sky further enhancing the view.

" It's beautiful, " Niha said to Sanjay looking at the sunset.

" Yes, it is," Sanjay said looking at Niha.

Sanjay took her to the terrace. He opened the door leading her to the terrace where the lights were dimlit.

There was the beautiful view of sea from the terrace.

On either sides of wall were decorated with ballons.

" Wow! When did you do this?", Niha asked looking at Sanjay.

Niha was about to step further but Sanjay stooped her.

" What?", Niha asked.

" Wait. There is something for you," Sanjay said and fetched the papers which are present on the table beside.

He showed them to Niha. Niha raised her eyebrows in return.

" Look into them," Sanjay said.

Niha turned the papers and started reading them.

'Research paper

There were many medicines banned due to their adverse effects.

When they were available in market they were of low cost.

Many poor people were able to afford it.

Though there are adverse effects, they are the only way poor people can afford them.

I am adding several patient's details who recovered perfectly after the treatment which I conducted on them.'

After reading them, Niha looked at Sanjay confused.

" Read further, " Sanjay encouraged.

Niha turned the page.

' Sorry to inform you that you're no longer able to perform your research which was disapproved by authorities.'

" This research papers was written by Manoj uncle which was rejected many times.

So, he stopped trying to get approval and started treating the poor patients who can't afford them.

I don't say he is successful. There were people who died. There were people who survived.

If he hadn't used those medicines, the people who are living would have been dead by now.

Even Vardhan sir's daughter was alive due to those medicines.

This is for what you're trying so hard to find.

It's now in your hands to do what you want.

You can submit them and complaint againt Manoj uncle or leave it," Sanjay said.

" Why are you giving me this, Jai?", Niha questioned.

" I just wanted to tell you that next time you wanted to find out something first tell me.

Whatever you wanted to do, you can. I will always support you. I will be with you.

Don't do on your own. Think about me first. Don't risk your life. If it's not for Manoj uncle your life would be at stake.

That's the reason why I am giving you these papers," Sanjay said.

Niha left the file and it fell on the ground.