[ 6 ]

Inaya's POV

Dominic pulls out his phone and starts yelling and immensely cursing at the person on the other end.

"Consider yourself fucking dead, you piece of shit!" He turns off the phone and smashes it onto the dashboard.

I technically jump off my seat for a second.

"Get out." He says.

I stare at him, blinking.

"Are you fucking deaf? Get out of the car." He's gritting his teeth.

I did what he said. He was already in a bad mood from the phone call, I didn't think asking him would do any good right now.

He rolls down the window. "Open the gate."

I stare at the ginormous black gates leading to his property. "H-how?"

He rolls his eyes and massages his temples as if to stop himself from exploding in anger. "Pull on it."

I nod and try to open it but it doesn't budge.

"Are you fucking kidding me?" He's clenching his jaw.

I tried pulling harder at the metal bars but the door doesn't even squeak at my advances.

"I-I think it's locked." I manage to say.

"No fucking kidding. This is wasting my time." He gets out of the car and slams the door. "First, these two bastards can't do their jobs right, now I have to deal with this." He mumbles angrily to himself.

I stare at the gun in his hand, Ya Allah, he doesn't ever part from that thing! 

Within seconds, he aims and shoots at the lock. A small squeal escapes from my mouth from the loud gunshot echoing throughout.

"Get back in the car." He says and I sit back down.

We drive into the large property, it takes us a whole minute to reach the actual house.

My eyes widen and my mouth agape from shock. I don't know what I was expecting but this isn't it. This is out of my imagination. I couldn't have possibly imagined such a beautiful home because it's literally out of a fairytale!

It's a French chateau-styled mansion, with a large luxurious fountain placed right in the middle of the driveway. The driveway has several paths that lead to the front door of the house.

Dominic parks right in front of the entrance and shuts the car door, a little too hard for my liking. He swings open the french doors of his house and it hits the walls so loud that I thought the doors or the wall must be broken from the force.

I awkwardly sit in the car, waiting for someone to tell me what to do. I wouldn't mind spending the night in the car, it's roomy enough but there's literally two severely injured men in the back.

"He'll probably send someone for you." I hear Lenny's strained voice from the back seat.

"Oh my God, sir! Will he send someone for you two? Should I go in and ask?" I'm frantic.

"You sure are annoyingly helpful to the people who took you away from your home." Benny's chuckles.

"I'm sure you wouldn't have did that if it weren't orders given to you by the man you work for." I give them a weak smile. "Besides, I'm not letting anyone die on my watch."

"Do you hear that, Lenny? The little princess is acting like a humanitarian." Benny throws his usual snarky comments, which makes me smile slightly to know he's doing okay.