[ 45 ]

Warning: The following scenes will be sexually explicit and will be inappropriate to younger readers. Reader's discretion is strongly advised.

Side note: skip to Inaya's POV all the way at the end if you want to know what's coming up next without reading the explicit scenes.

- - -

Inaya's POV

Once the sunlight reaches through the window, I wince my eyes and groan.

I cuddle closer to Dominic just as I did last night but we have my clothes as a barrier.

Last night... my gosh, last night was wonderful. Being so close to Dominic, being as close as two human bodies can get, was a different level of intimacy.

I want to stay in bed a little longer but I should get out, prepare something to eat. But as I was about to slip out of bed, Dominic starts moving.

"You're still here." He says.

"Where else would I be?"

"I don't know... I thought maybe last night wasn't real." He smiles.

He rubs my arm with his hand as a way to show affection. "You have clothes on." His tone has a hint of disappointment.

I giggle. "Yes, I took a shower once you went to sleep after... after we... you know."

I ended up taking a quick shower after Dominic fell asleep and changed into some comfortable pyjamas.

"You have the sexiest body I've ever seen." He grins.

I look away from feeling a sense of shyness. He has to be saying this to hype me up because I'm sure he's seen far better than me.

Jeez, this man has seen [and tasted] every part of me yet I feel like it hasn't happened. I'm still blushing like a school girl.

My hand accidentally brushes against his thigh and touches his very obvious hard-on. Is he... excited?

"I see that you haven't gotten enough last night." I tease him.

"I'll never get enough of you." He smirks.

"Oh?" I lean in, hovering over his lips to tease him, only to pull away after a peck. "Okay, Mr. Belcastro. Get up so we don't end up here for the rest of the day."

He groans but listens.

I end up brushing my teeth in his washroom, or should I say, our washroom, because had me move all my things into the master bedroom.

I zoomed out of the bathroom right before he was about to shower.

I keep reminding myself I've seen this man in all his glory and that this shouldn't shock me but I can't, he still makes me so nervous.

I sit on the edge of the bed, waiting for him to come out but when he does, I didn't expect my mouth to go dry.

He walks out in only a white towel hanging around his waist. His muscular chest dripping with water and his hair damp. He must've done this one purpose. He must've known he looks that good when he's glistening with the water droplets on him like diamonds.

My mouth must've dropped open because he looks at me with the biggest smirk on his face.

"Like what you see?"

"I... I..." I couldn't speak.

You know when you see a really attractive person in public and all of a sudden the only language you speak is gibberish? Well, that's me right about now.