[ 18 ]

Warning: The following scenes will be sexually explicit and will be inappropriate to younger readers. Reader's discretion is strongly advised.

- - -

Inaya's POV

"Dominic! Please! I'm sorry!" I cry out.

A part of me tells me to stop; stop crying, stop begging, he's never going to listen to you.

But there are parts of me still intact, that's why I cry, that's why I beg. Because I'm still alive.

Dominic throws me onto his bed and I instantly curl up, holding my knees against my chest.

He picks up his phone, aggressively yells, "Right fucking now!" and hangs up.

No hello. No goodbye. No context.

He proceeds to slip off his shirt to reveal his tan, built chest. His menacing grin appears on his face, making the blood drain from my face.

He climbs on top of me and undoes his belt, my body goes numb.

"Please, Dominic!" I cry out louder.

He pins my arms down on the bed and hovers right over my lips. "I told you not to go out with anyone without my permission, didn't I?"

"I'm sorry..." I begin sobbing.

"Why the fuck did you call me this late at night? I better be getting paid a few thousand extra!" A woman's voice appears in the room.

I look over to see it's the same one I caught in the kitchen a few weeks ago. It's also the one who visits Dominic often.

Dominic smirks and climbs off of me.

The woman looks over at me and raises a brow. "Threesome?"

My eyes widen as Dominic pulls me off the bed and forces me to sit on a chair.

"Give me the cuffs." He tells the woman.

Cuffs?

"You're going to cuff her to the chair?" She asks.

"Did I let you ask questions?" He asks back in a sharp tone.

She rolls her eyes and hands him a pair of cuffs. To my horror, he cuffs both of my wrists to the chair.

"You're going to sit here to watch and learn, amore mìo."

"W-watch?" My voice trembles.

"Oh, kinky!" The woman giggles.

I'm so speechless that I couldn't figure out what to say or how to fight this. I'm emotionally and physically powerless.

I watch in horror as it slowly dawns on me that Dominic wasn't joking.

He seductively takes off the woman's top to reveal her bare chest and aggressively pushes her onto the bed. He climbs on top of her; his belt was already lose from before, he slips his pants off.

I tightly shut my eyes, tears escaping from them. My chest is aching, in pain and I couldn't tell why. Watching the whole thing would be haram but I physically couldn't bring myself to watch it without the aching feeling.

"This is no fun! She isn't watching!" The woman whines.

"She has a tendency to not follow orders." He says.

Suddenly, I feel him grab my face in his hand, "Open your eyes or I will find a way to hurt you more than this."

"I can't. This isn't for me—"