[ 27 ]

Inaya's POV

"Did you forget something?" I ask in confusion.

"Who's Haraz?"

I furrow my brows.

I steps closer to me but this time, this time I don't step back.

"I asked you a question, amore mìo." He's searching my eyes for something but I don't know what.

"Haraz... he's my..." I don't know why; I don't know if I had a suicide wish just that second but I thought it would be hilarious to see what happens if I lie.

It shouldn't effect him, there's no way it would. I don't mean anything to him.

I look away to seem dramatic. I'm enjoying this but I have a feeling I won't have fun for long.

Dominic grabs my wrist, pull me to his chest with his other hand on my lower back.

"He's your what? What the fuck are you hiding?" His eyes are dark.

"Why does it matter who he is to me?" I ask back.

"Because I want to know. Simple as that." He states.

"He's someone... someone special." I wanted to push his buttons. I wanted to drive him to the edge but why would this drive him crazy? Am I delusional?

"Is he someone you're fucking?" He edges closer.

Nope, not delusional.

Since I take my suicide wish back, I decide to quickly clarify. "Dominic, relax, it was just a j—"

He leans in so fast that a whimper escapes my lips.

"Are you his whore?" He whispers into my ear.

"What? N—"

"First Nicholas, then this man. Your list seems to be growing. Do you take customers? How much for you to suck my dick?" His voice is stern.

"Dominic!" I raise my voice. "Who do you take me for? One of those women you sleep around with? You link me with any male I mention and it's frustrating! It shouldn't even matter to you who I hang around!"

I'm shaking; not from fear but from anger. His eyes widen slightly from my outburst but they quickly go back to their deadly stare.

He wraps both his arms around me, while his lips are so close to mine that I can almost feel them.

"It matters." He whispers softly. "It fucking matters to me."

He traces my bottom lip with his thumb. "I don't want you touched by anyone else. You're mine to play with, amore mìo, no one else's."

My heart begins pounding so hard, my body is going into overdrive. I thought I'd faint from the lack of oxygen.

He always does this. He does things like this and my anger melts away into a puddle and instantly dries away.

"Why? Why is that?" My voice quiet as a mouse.

"I don't give reasons. All you have to know is that I'd cut the dicks off of any man who looks your way." He growls.

First of all, romantic, I say sarcastically in my head. Second of all, what does he mean? Why would he...

I place my hand gently on his cheek, "Why can't you just be nice for once? Why do you have to try to intimidate me to get your point across?"

"I'm no prince from a fairytale. I haven't been taught how to—"

"It's never too late learn." I interrupt him. "Talk to me, have dinners with me every night, watch movies with me, I'll show you a world outside of yours."