[ 39 ]

A/N: The following language will be sexually explicit and will be inappropriate to younger readers. Reader's discretion is advised.

Also, if you're wondering what music they're dancing to, it's linked above! Music: You by Myuu.

- - -

Inaya's POV

My arms resting on his broad shoulders, his hands on my hips and we gently sway with the music.

My heart is thumping in my chest, I couldn't even look up at him because if I do, I know I'd probably lose it.

The night is cold yet the candles surrounding us indoors isn't what is keeping me warm. It's being so close to the man that makes my heart beat as if I just ran a marathon is what is keeping me cozy.

He pulls me a little closer and I rest my chin on his shoulder. His arms are now wrapped around my waist and the fluttering feeling has intensified to the point where it feels like I've been dropped from the sky.

"What is it that you want, amore mìo? I'll give you anything and everything you ask for tonight."

"Anything?" I whisper.

"Anything." He answers.

"Okay... but first, what do you want?" I smile.

The question was innocent but when does Dominic ever answer innocently?

He quirks a brow; there's a look of amusement on his face.

"Will you be able to give me what I want?" His voice drops to a low, seductive whisper.

Maybe I shouldn't have provoked him like this because I'm sure, by the end of this, I'll lose the game.

I shrug my shoulders with a slight smirk on my face.

"You're going to regret asking me this." He leans down to my ear, close enough for me to feel his steady breathing. "I want to rip off your clothes and fuck you on this floor right now."

His fingers trace down my back. "I want to spread your legs open and taste you on my fingers. I want to flip you over and ride your..." He suddenly spins me around so that my back is against his chest.

His breathing went from slow and controlled to heavy and rugged. He's losing all constraint over himself, I can tell from the way his hands are clenched, trying to restrain from grabbing every part of me. And I can tell from the fact that his crotch is as hard as a rock against my... never mind.

My own legs seems to be giving out, while my insides feel like jello. It's just words but it's driving me insane.

"I want your pretty plump mouth around my hard cock. I want so many fucking things, things your innocent mind can never fathom." He grunts out of... pleasure?

His hands slowly reach my stomach, inching closer and closer to my—"Dominic...!"

His name came out more as a moan rather than a warning to stop.

He clenches and unclenches his fists. "I really could keep going if you want. Oh, the things I could do right-fucking-now."

Marriage.

Marriage.

Marriage.

I made a promise to myself.

"I can't..." My breathing is so heavy from the intensity of the moment. "Dominic... I—we can't."

"Oh, fuck it!" He says as he lets go of me.