[ 7 ]

Inaya's POV

"W-what are you doing here?"

Dominic chuckles out of amusement. "Who's house is this?"

He's right. That was a dumb question.

There's silence lingering between us for a few, long seconds.

"No questions?" He raises a brow.

I shake my head no. It doesn't matter what ends up happening to me now. I'll end up dead, anyways.

Suddenly, his mouth twists into a dark smile as he takes steps towards me.

I lied.

It does matter what happens to me. I'm scared out of my mind of what he'll do to me while I'm alive.

The closer he gets, the more steps I take backwards until my back hits the wall.

Of course, I'll end up helpless against a wall with nowhere to go.

Dominic now standing so close to me that there's only about an inch of space left in between us.

My heart is racing out of my chest. My hands slumped to my side, are slightly shaking out of panic.

"You gave me one whole sleepless night, amore mìo. I didn't work this hard to get to where I am, only to have a bitch like you ruin it overnight." His voice is dangerously low.

He grabs my arm and twists it painfully behind my back.

He pulls me up against his chest, his lips inches away from mine. "I want to give you hundreds of sleepless nights with only your fear of me keeping you awake."

"I-I'm s-sorry. I swear I didn't see anything." My voice trembles as it betrays me.

"It doesn't fucking matter. You were there that night and that makes you a liability, a weakness. And from what I heard, you didn't keep the information to yourself, now did you?"

My eyes widen in fear and tears quickly collect in them.

How does he know... Cat and Mehar...

"I... I didn—"

"Don't fucking lie to me." His voice is a sharp growl.

"Just kill me now. Get it over with but don't touch anyone else I love. They don't know anything! Please." I plead.

"Oh, don't worry." He smirks in the most evil way. "Your wish is my command but not this easily, not till I have some fun."

"I promise no one knows any details, please..." I beg him not to hurt Caterina or Mehar.

He slams my wrists against the wall with one painful blow, as I whimper out helplessly.

"This altruistic façade won't work on me, amore mìo." His voice is a low growl.

"H-how long?" I ask.

"How long what?" He sounds irritated.

"How long do I have?" It's almost like asking a doctor after you find out you have an illness but for some reason, this feels worst.

"That's for me to decide and for you to find out but don't expect a lengthy stay." He scoffs.

He lets go of me and leaves the room, shutting the door loudly.