2

The new house was waiting for the James family to inhabit it

The new house was waiting for the James family to inhabit it. The last remaining thing to do was for the family to leave their home town. Everyone that the family knew had been informed of the move. The parents had already gotten new jobs in La Push. All that left to do was to move out of their home town. 

It had been a week since the discussion between the family. In that amount of time, the family was mostly done with the packing. Penelope had little to do in regards to farewells. She did not inform anyone that she was leaving for the sole reason that she did not want attention from those that tormented her.

The only upsetting thing to Penelope was that she had to leave a place that she considered home, a place where she grew up. It was heartbreaking to her that she had to take this next step in her life away from her home.

The packing had been completed, and it was time to say goodbye to all of the memories in Penelope's home. The initial memories that Penelope had one of those of her childhood, when she was excited to make new friends, and when she spent time with her family and all the laughter and joy around the house. 

Then the memories shifted to memories that Penelope hated the most which were the memories of crying, sadness, and the feeling of worthlessness. The times when she felt insecure about herself and had thus made the decision of being closed off and away from attempting to begin friendships.

The fact was that Penelope James trusted very few people, and that number continued to diminish as she grew older. Now, it was only limited to her parents and close family. She had no one outside of the family to confide in, she only felt a feeling of bliss when her family was with her. The insecurities that Penelope has today are to be blamed due to the torment that she suffered. 

It was almost pure torture, to be someone that she knew that she was not. She used to be open and bubbly, no reserved and quiet. It was a complete personality shift. 

Though, to get rid of memories Penelope taking a deep breath and told herself that it was time to move forward, try to view this change as a positive thing.

"Hon come on! We need to go!" Mrs.James shouted towards her daughter. That snapped Penelope out of her trans and forced her back to reality. When Penelope turned around, she said,

"I'm ready to go," Penelope stated.