25

As Jared and Penelope walked into the hospital, they had seen multiple drops of blood at the entrance, and they had not felt much more scared than before

 Even though Penelope did not know exactly what was going on that she knew this to every of the situation., Even though she had asked questions beforehand, she knew that she was not ready for.

"I need to know what room Emily Young is in," Jared spoke. 

There was a hint of fear in his voice was there, but he was trying all that he could to conceal it. 

The lady at the front and looked at the least bit interested. It seemed as though she was more in her own thoughts, rather than paying attention was going to what was going on. 

She was looking at herself, and then she was looking down at her nails, she was barely looking towards Jared and Penelope's direction. It looked as though she deemed herself as more important, or is more superior to the two people in front of her. 

Not giving a care about what they were feeling at the moment.

Then Jared, uncharacteristically, slammed his hand on the table and spoke in a very stern tone,

"Where. Is. Emily Young's. Room," Jared spoke to the gritted teeth. 

It would seem as though Jared was Emily's boyfriend, as opposed to standing in for her boyfriend. The wolf's protective nature was coming from within him, from his wolf, the need to protect one of the pack members and their imprint. 

The most absolute law was that a wolf and never harm another one's in front, and Jared had always adhered to that.

The nurse had jumped in shock and spoke,

"One moment," the lady had gotten back to her professionalism, and Penelope was still as confused as ever. 

Though she tried as hard as she could to divert her attention towards Emily, and how she was.

"Oh, Emily Young is in room 204," the lady spoke. 

Once Jared had found out which room she was in, he grabbed Penelope's hand and dragged her towards where the elevator was. 

Jared being in no mood to slow down to see Emily, and Penelope's concert even growing more than ever. She did not know what was going on, she did not know if Emily was okay, and she wanted answers. 

Penelope never felt this way about people, feeling such a concern, she has felt that way but for her parents, but she's never felt that way for her friends. 

Therefore, at the moment Penelope was a shower, and all she was doing was following Jared's lead.