Epilogue

It had been 15 long years after the events that occurred

It had been 15 long years after the events that occurred. 15 peaceful years of no drama, and it was the happiest moments of Penelope's life. The pack has begun to stop shifting, after finding the imprints and settling down. Now it was time for the next generation to become the new protectors of La Push.

As Penelope was lost in thought, she could hear her daughter begin to call for her.

"Mom, let's go!" Lily shouted as she and Jared began to decent from the stairs. 

As Penelope had looked up, she could see her beautiful daughter come downstairs in a rush, excited to go to the zoo.

"Honey, we need to calm down a little, the zoo will always be there" Penelope stated.  With excitement, the girl began to pull Penelope towards the front door, rushing to get into the car.

"Daddy!" Penelope yelled out as she was calling her father to get in the car faster. 

"I'm coming Lily, I'm coming," Jared dramatically replied. 

Then, he had come into the car and saw Penelope crossing her arms in frustration. 

"Come on hon, don't be like that. You know I love you," Jared replied. It made Penelope smile that Jared could still keep a smile on her face, and the butterflies were still there, even after all these years.

"I know, and I love you too," Penelope replied. Jared smiled back at her and they were in their own trance, which was broken by their daughter shouting,

"Daddy! Let's go!" The girl shouted, and boy did she have a pair of lungs on her. The trance was broken and the couple looked at their treasure, their daughter. With that the family closed the care, and was on their way to the zoo, living their lives to the fullest.

In the end, all the events that occurred were worth it because Penelope was able to gain the most precious life that she could ask for.