18

Penelope and Jared had spent a wonderful time with Sam and Emily

Penelope and Jared had spent a wonderful time with Sam and Emily. After the time that they had spent with them, Penelope felt as though she was bonding even more with Sam and Emily. 

Never in the time that she had found out that she was moving to La Push did she ever believe that she was going to make friends as fast and as deep as she had made with Sam and Emily, with Emily more specifically. 

Emily somehow has this comforting motherly aura around her, which had immediately drawn Penelope in, seeking her comfort.

It was the next morning, and Penelope and once again made it to school early, but Jared had beaten her to her locker, just barely making it there. 

Therefore, when Penelope had made her way towards her locker, and she had begun to open it, she saw there was another note in her locker. This one red,

" your smile is amazing,"

Almost as though the reaction was instinctive, Penelope had smiled softly. Penelope had then looked around, she actually wanted to know who had put in this note inside of her locker. 

She wanted to know who her secret admirer was, even if it had been through notes, she was starting to fall for this mystery person. She was starting to have a little crush, and she didn't even know who this person was. 

Therefore, Penelope looked around her locker to see if anyone could've put it in, but everyone seemed as though they were too interested in themselves to care, therefore none of them could've put the note in. Though, what she did not notice, was the person who would put in the note for her was staring at her from afar.

As she was smiling to herself while looking down at the note, even though not a lot of people would notice, Jared was standing close enough where he could see Penelope's reaction to her note. 

He did not know if his notes would have worked in the first place, though he had really wanted them to. He didn't know how else to express the way that he was feeling about her, though, when he had seen the smile on her face he knew he had made the right choice for today's note.

Because that smile was something that Jared would fight for. That smile was blinding almost and Jared was drawn to how perfect she looked when she smiled. 

Jared could have sworn at that moment, but the smile that was on her face was perfect. Every single note that he writes to her, will be full of meaning and would make her smile every time just like she did today. 

Because that smile was worth seeing and creating. Even if Penelope did not know that it was he who was soliciting a smile out of her.

Penelope had thus put the note into her pocket, and she was going to put it in her room, where the other note also was. She had decided to make a collection of the notes that she would get, no matter the number of notes that she would get.