17

Penelope and Jared had stopped right in front of Sam and Emily as there are racing into the house

Penelope and Jared had stopped right in front of Sam and Emily as there are racing into the house. The couple was laughing at the way they acted. 

Sam and Emily will comfortably in each other's embrace. They were happy, and there's nothing else to it. Though, when Penelope saw them together she wanted what they had. 

For some reason, she kept seeing her and Jared and that image will not come out of her mind no matter how hard she had tried to remove the image.

"Hi, I'm Emily," The woman who was unknown to Emily spoke up. 

"And I am Sam," the man who was embracing Emily said. 

His face was nestled into Emily's neck, as though she was his one and only saving grace. The man was completely relaxed around Emily. That much was evident.

"I'm Penelope, nice to meet you," Penelope spoke. 

She somewhat felt awkward around the couple, she felt as though she was interrupting a moment between them and she would have to leave them alone. She felt like she was invading their privacy by coming to our home possibly without them knowing and Penelope was ready to leave.

 All these thoughts that were filling in her mind forced her to believe that she was intruding into their home when in reality, it was the exact opposite. 

Both Sam and Emily did want to meet her, they have been waiting for her for a very long time, ever since Jared had shifted. Jared was just standing in the doorway, he wanted Penelope to meet them on her own, he wanted them to create a bond that did not involve Jared at the moment. 

Somehow, Jared had made the right decision because Penelope had needed it. She needed to be friends with people on her own terms and not on terms which were already present and had been decided for her.

"I just made some things. Actually it is muffins, do you want one?" Somehow, the statement had forced Penelope out of her shell and she nodded her at excitedly almost as though she was a child at a candy store. 

Though that was far from the case.

Sam and Emily had already accepted Penelope into their pack, the family that was slowly growing. 

At first, it had begun with only one person, and then it became two, and they were hoping that even more people would come to this family. 

Sam and Emily knew that Penelope was going to be good for Jared, and that was a given when they saw her around Jared. 

Jared had felt as though he was on cloud nine, and he looked as though nothing could stop him. He looked invincible almost, and that truly showed the love that Jared held for her, even though she didn't know about it.