10

Jared Cameron after a very long time had come to school early

Jared Cameron after a very long time had come to school early. Before any student could see him at the school. The main goal that Jared had was to put a small piece of paper inside Penelope James' locker.

Jared had the idea that while he is trying to win the friendship of Penelope, he would express his romantic feelings for her through notes. Even though it sounds cliché, it's something that Jared really wants to do. Jared can't think of another way to express his romantic emotions for Penelope without scaring her away or without causing her to be even more disinterested in him.

The first note had read:

"You look beautiful today,"

Jared had decided to ask Emily for help in this matter. In the end, it had paid off. Emily was more than happy to help Jared out. Especially since his implant was involved. She laughed at the fact that he was finally falling in love, even though it was too early to tell. 

Emily had a good feeling about these two, and that's why she chose to help Jared. They both spent all night coming up with notes and things that he could say.

Jared wanted to start small at first. He wanted to know if she liked the notes that he was putting in the locker if he was being successful in his attempt to woo her. Also, Jared had chosen to keep these notes anonymous, so that she would get to know both sides of him. 

Jared knew which locker was Penelope's, because, even though he looks like a stalker, he watched her go to her locker. He was concerned about her, and he felt as though she would and be safe if he wasn't there. Though in the end, his stalking helped him because it got him the location of Penelope's locker.

With the note in his hand, he slipped the note into the locker, looking around to make sure no one had seen him. To his relief, no one had. 

Though, the main hurdle that Jared faced was to get Penelope to be his friend. He had multiple ideas of how he could approach the girl who seemed as though she wanted nothing to do with him. He thought that he could act like a jerk, or he could try to be gentle with her.

Though, the idea of acting like a jerk had quickly left his mind. He did not want Penelope to hate him from the get-go. He wanted her to like him from the beginning, have no hesitation what so ever. 

Then by that point, while Jared was lost in his thoughts, he did not notice Penelope walking towards him. She had to come to school early because her dad had to go to work and drop her off. 

When Penelope saw Jared, she stopped walking for a moment. Thinking about what to do with what she called the Jared Situation. She admires him for some reason, she does not know why yet.

Thus, she continued to walk in Jared's direction, with all her confidence that she could muster. Then, the thing that she said was,

"Hey Jared, I'm Penelope,"