6

"As you all can tell, we have a new student amongst us," The teacher stated to the class

"As you all can tell, we have a new student amongst us," The teacher stated to the class. The class itself was silent and that caused Penelope's feeling of nervousness to grow. She hated being the center of attention. 

"Now, don't waste my time. Introduce yourself," The teacher finished. It seemed as though he was the least bit interested in the new girl coming to the class. 

The exact opposite could be said about Jared Cameron, all he could think about was his want for her to glance up and look at him. He wanted to see her eyes, even if it was just for a moment. Almost as if his prayers were heard, Penelope glanced upwards and said,

"Hello, I'm Penelope James and I guess I'm the new girl," and just as she said that, Jared could feel the rest of the world fade. The world now only had him and Penelope. Somehow, Jared was okay with that. 

He could feel the instant connection that he made with her. And it was in the thing that he had ever felt before he was completely new to him and had chosen to embrace it wholeheartedly. Though Jared had no clue as to what was going on, since he also never felt this way before, he accepted it without any hesitation. Penelope and Jared had stared at each other for a long time, long enough for them to not realize that everyone else was staring at the two of them. Once again, they were in their own world, and they were the only two people there. Then, the teacher cleared his throat, and that's snapped Penelope out of her daze. 

As the teacher's eyes moved around the room, looking for an empty space to seat the new girl, Jared pushed the guy who was sitting next to him out of his seat. Shocking the unsuspecting boy.

Jared gave the guy a glare that scared the wits out of him, and to the guy, Jared looked as though he was a wild animal, protecting something that he treasured. The thing that he treasured being the seat that the boy was sitting on.

Then, suddenly, Jared sat as though nothing had happened, that he had not pushed an unsuspecting guy out of his chair. As if it was fate, the eyes on the teacher landed on the now empty seat next to Jared, with his eyes staring at the seat in boredom, the teacher stated,

"Ms.Charles, you can sit next to Jared Cameron," the teacher stated. Penelope was about to open her mouth in question, not knowing who Jared was. Then, without an indication, Jared raised his hand as an indication to show who he was. 

Penelope's eyes landed on Jared, she felt her heart flutter. She frowned to herself when that happened, scolding her delicate heart mentally, for fluttering at the slightest bit of attention. As she walked to sit next to Jared, she could hear people whispering about her behind her back, causing her to curl herself closer to her chest. Hiding her body as if she wanted to disappear, which she wanted to.

Penelope sat down, and that was the start of Penelope and Jared gaining their bliss.