24

"What did 'Sam's wolf' do?" Penelope asked

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"What did 'Sam's wolf' do?" Penelope asked. 

She was acting surprisingly brave, and even though Jared would have told her the truth if the situation was different, he could not answer her question on the basis of the present situation. 

Jared at the moment was hyperventilating and he was freaking out over the fact that his alpha's imprint was hurt, by his hands nonetheless. 

He and Sam knew the danger that they possess and that they had to check their own anger and their wolves, but apparently they needed to be much more cautious around their family and friends.

Even though they wouldn't see it as that way at the moment, they knew that this event will teach them a lot, that it will be a lesson for them, and that they would have to take away something from this.

Though at the moment Jared would not think about what this event could do to the future of their path, instead, he was freaking out more about Emily.

"Jared, what is going on with Sam and Emily?" Penelope asked. 

She was desperate to know what was going on, and this was the first time she was acting this way. She never pushes anyone for information but she was doing it now because everything that she had known was real, and it was common knowledge was being questioned. Knowing that there's a possibility that something out of the general knowledge exists had shaken Penelope to her core.

This unknown had caused Penelope to feel more fear than she would like to believe. Therefore, at the moment she was pestering Jared about his conversation with Sam and Jared could only think about Emily, his wolf forcing him to be submissive, to agree and adhere to what his Alpha wanted, and therefore he said,

"Penelope I swear, I'm going to answer every single one of your questions as soon as I can, but I need to go to Emily first," Jared was not thinking with a clear mind, his mind was jumbled with multiple thoughts. 

Though the shock was evident when Penelope replied,

"All right then, I'm coming with you. You won't tell me anything now, that is fine then we will go take care of Emily," Penelope said.

She had chosen to put aside her ever-growing curiosity at the moment and focus on what she deemed to be at the bigger picture. 

The two did not have much time to discuss as Jared was getting ready to leave Penelope's house, the two of them thus had begun to get ready to leave and eventually had left Penelope's home. 

Both of them fearing what Sam had done, and what this could possibly do to Sam and Emily's relationship.