2️⃣

rєcαp: "чσu'rє lαtє tαlíα!"

________________________

-Zach's Pov-

"Where have you been?" Jack asked as I walked into the studio.

I sighed as I ran my fingers through my hair. "I had a meeting with David" I said taking a seat beside Jonah.

"Alone?" Daniel asked with a confused look on his face.

"It was about my behaviour and how he had to do something about it" I said with a roll of my eyes. "I have to fake date Talia Simpson " I said and Daniel choked on the water.

"What?!" He croaked out.

"What? You know her" I ask him with a raised eyebrow.

"Everybody knows her! She's THE queen of modelling" he said and I rolled my eyes.

"Be my guest and date her" I said annoyed at what she had told her friend.

"What happened?" Jonah asked.

"She called me an Uber driver" I exclaimed and the boys bursted out laughing and I glared at them. "Not funny" I said and huffed.

"W-Why did she call you t-that?" Jack asked through his laughs.

"She was on a call with her friend" I grumbled. "Can you all stop laughing! It's not even that funny".

"It kinda is" Jonah said and I glared at him. He cleared his throat and straightened out his shirt. "Right shall we get to work?" He asked.

"We should cause I have to leave at 3PM" I said with a sigh as I pulled out my phone and placed it on the table.

"Why?" Jack asked.

"It doesn't matter" I said with a shrug as I stood up. I looked down and all the boys were looking up at me with a raised eyebrow. I sighed, "I have to pick up Talia" I said rolling my eyes.

"Ohhhh" Daniel said walking to the booth.

"Ohhhh" I mocked and he glared at me.

"You know what? Get inside the booth and record your parts" he said and I groaned.

"But Jonah's part has to be recorded" I whined.

"Actually, it was your turn" John said which startled me.

"When did you get here" I ask him.

"While you were complaining" he said as he took a seat and placed his head phones onto h top of his head. "Well? Are you just going to stand there or are you going to record 'Falling'". I huffed and stepped into the booth.

"Okay" I said as I placed the headphones on my head.

"Okay" he said as he fiddle with a few keys. "Sing".

"And it's crazy the things that we'll do for us
But the stars don't align, they're not here for us...."
~
"That's a wrap boys!" He yelled and I sighed in relief as I closed my eyes but my phone rang. I groaned as I lazily flung my hands around until it landed on my phone.