2️⃣7️⃣

Ⓝⓞⓥⓔⓜⓑⓔⓡ ①⑧ⓣⓗ ②⓪①⑨

-Third Pov-

"We've been over this!" A brunette boy exclaimed, flailing his hands in the air. "Babe, nothing happened".

The brunette girls movements came to an abrupt halt before she swiftly turned around. "Nothing!" She scoffed, glaring at her boyfriend, "I had no idea that when two people lock lips, it's called nothing!" she sarcastically spat out.

An exasperated sigh slipped passed his lips, "You're very stubborn you know that. I've explained the story to you an umpteen number of times but you're adamant on the fact I kissed her!" He exclaimed, flailing his arms in the air.

"That's because you did!" She yelled back. "You had her pressed against the wall while your arms were wrapped around her waist! How could you possibly say you weren't kissing her" She asked, her voice breaking at the last sentence that fell passed her lips.

"Because I wasn't. She kissed me. She wrapped my arms around her waist. She was the one who initiated the kiss" he explained, emphasising on the word 'she'.

"Then why didn't you try pulling away or try to pry her off you?" She questioned, tears streaming down her face.

Zach gulped as he stared at his distressed girlfriend, a frown etched on his face. "Baby—" he started while stepping towards her. "She wouldn't let go but I want you to know one thing before you decide anything" he quietly said while entwining their fingers together.

His brown orbs instantaneously connected with his girlfriend's teary eyed dark brown orbs. "W-What?" She croaked out.

"You're the only girl I see in my eyes. The only girl I see myself being with for the rest of my life" he admitted, truthfully while rubbing her knuckle with the pad of his thumb.

Talia let out a shaky breath before untangling their entwined fingers. "How—How do I know you're telling the truth?" She whispered out.

"Why would I lie to you?" He choked out, his arms falling to his sides.

❅𝙏𝙬𝙚𝙡𝙫𝙚 𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨 𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙡𝙞𝙚𝙧

-Zach's Pov-

I shook my head at the two bickering teenagers, their arms pressed against the table as they argued from opposite ends. "How can you possibly dislike Chocolate!" Talia exclaimed as I leaned back in my seat.

Daniel let out an exasperated huff before crossing his arms against his chest, "The real question is: How do you like it?" He questioned, emphasising on the word 'like' while making a face of disgust.

Talia squinted her eyes in his direction with a pointed finger, "You are a disgrace to humankind" She murmured before scoffing.

Daniel chuckled, "Didn't your mother tell you pointing at people is rude?" He retaliated with a raised eyebrow.

"Didn't your mother tell you to appreciate your food" She countered back, pressing her palms against the table before pushing herself off her seat.

Daniel opened and closed his mouth in an awkward manner before pursing his lips into a thin line. "Well then...You won this time" He muttered before raising his glass of iced water to his lips.