7️⃣

Ⓞⓒⓣⓞⓑⓔⓡ ①ⓢⓣ ②⓪①⑨

-Talia's Pov-

"I like you" Zach whispered, taking a couple steps closer to me.

I shook my head, "you're messing with me" I stammered out while he shook his head.

"Playing games ain't my thing love" he said taking longer strides towards me.

I just stared at him in disbelief, "I don't believe you" I whispered and I gasped once I hit my back onto the wall. Our faces were a few inches apart, to the point where i could feel his minty breath ran against my face, making my stomach do somersaults and my heart race.

"Oh you don't" he breathed out, his finger sliding down the side of my face. "Will you believe me if I show you?" He asked, a grin plastered on his face.

I looked at him, confused on what he meant. "What?" I ask him with my eyebrows furrowed. My eyes widened when I felt the feeling of soft lips press against mine and I gasped in surprise. He took this opportunity to slip his tongue into my mouth. I finally came back to reality and pushed him away. "What the hell!" I shrieked.

Zach just stared at me with a grin on his face. " I told you I'd show you that I'm not playing with your feelings" he whispered.

"You didn't even a—" I started but he cut me off with a kiss. One of his hands made its way around my waist while the other rested on my right cheek. He pushed me into the wall, I groaned as pain shot up my back.

I shot out of bed, my eyes wide. "What did I just dream" I muttered to myself as I ran my fingers through my bed hair. "I can't be failing for him? The one who always plays with girls hearts" I mumbled to myself peeling the blanket off of my body. Shivering as my body came in contact with the cold air. "I can't be catching feelings for him? Could I" I whispered to myself as I gazed at the wall in front of me.

The door to my bedroom door slammed opened and I jumped alarmed, "TALIA!!!" Shay screeched and I glared at the girl. "What are you still doing in bed? We have a photoshoot to get to" she said and I groaned, falling back into the warmth of my mattress. The dream repeating over and over again like a broken record. I shivered as I imagined his hands, freely roaming around my body. "HELLO!" She screamed into my ear making me jump in fright.

"FUCK!" I yelped and the sound of Shay laughing echoed around my room. "Shayla" I whined, wiping the sleep from my eyes.

"S-Sorry" she choked out through her laughing fit. "What's got you all worried though?" She questioned wiping away a tear that had managed to slip out. "You look like you've seen a ghost" she said and I shook my head.

"Nothing for you to worry about I tell her with a small smile as I got out of bed. "I'm telling the truth!"
I exclaimed once I met her stare.

"Sure" she sarcastically says and I rolled my eyes as I made my way to the bathroom.

"Now let me get dressed before we get late for the shoot" I said walking into the bathroom, slamming the door in the process.

"Bitch!" She jokingly called.

"Buttface!" I called back as the two of us laughed. I shook my head, undressing myself. I started humming as I turned on the shower.