2️⃣3️⃣

Ⓝⓞⓥⓔⓜⓑⓔⓡ ①⑤ⓣⓗ ②⓪①⑨

-Talia's POV-

Ragged breaths slipped passed my lips as his fingers caressed my sides, I gasped and squeezed his biceps. "Z-Zach" I gasped out, throwing my head onto the white material.

A chuckle slipped passed his lips, "Are you enjoying this? The feeling of my fingers pressed against your skin? Mhmm" he whispered into my ear, his breath sending chills down my spine.

"I-Intoxic-cating" I stammered out, panting heavily at the burning sensation that flew up my stomach, as if a fire was being ignited within. "Can you hurry up" I growled at the brunette who remained pressed against my chest.

"Patience is key baby. Patience is key" he murmured pressing his plump lips against my chapped ones and I gasped as his finger trailed higher, his index finger pressed under my undergarment strap.

"I don't have that and we both know it" I whimpered out, a chuckle slipped passed his lips. I stared into his eyes that had a glint in them, one shade darker than usual and I gulped.

My eyes widened when I felt his fingers loop into the belt loops of my shorts, his lips trailing down my neck nipping at the skin. I clenched my eyes shut as my fingers ran through his hair. "You have to wait then" he murmured before slipping my shorts off.

I clenched my jaw before curling my fingers around a few strands that sat on his head, tugging against them. Zach groaned, "You go any slower, I'll take control" I growled out into his ear an almost instantly his head shot up, eyes dilated.

He smirked before pushing himself off of my body, pressing his knees onto the mattress. "I'll show you slow" He voiced out and I glared up at him, his finger tips played with the hem of his shirt, a teasing glint evident in his orbs. I whimpered as he slipped his shirt off agonisingly slow, "You like the view babe?" He questioned quietly.

I bit my lip as my gaze lingered on his abs, my tongue flew out wetting my bottom lip. I stretched my hand out and placed my index finger onto his skin, gasping at the feeling of them on my fingertips. "More like love the view" I moaned out, emphasising on the word 'love'.

He chuckled and pressed a chaste kiss to my lips as my fingers rubbed his abs and rose up to his chest. A throaty moan slipped passed his lips, "Fuck it" He muttered before ripping my shirt off and I gasped.

"What happened to patience" I gasped out staring at the brunette, stunned at his actions.

"Stop biting your lip" He grumbled and I raised an eyebrow in his direction.

"That's why you cut your original plan short? Because I was biting my lip?" I asked my boyfriend, ragged breaths slipping passed my lips.

"Partially" He mumbled before trailing his fingers down my skin. His thumb caressed my skin and It felt like I was loosing the ability to breath.

"Z-Zach...I c-can't" I choked out and I gasped as his other hand wrapped around my throat.

~
I jolted awake, my chest heaving at an unsteady pace, "Talia?" A concerned voice called out and I snapped my head to only face chocolate brown orbs in the dimly lit room.