2️⃣8️⃣

Ⓕⓔⓑⓡⓤⓐⓡⓨ ①②ⓣⓗ ②⓪②⓪

-Zach's Pov-

"It's been three months Zach," Jack murmured before kicking an empty pizza box aside and out of his way, "and you're still in love with her."

I shifted my gaze from the wool carpet to Jack's concerned dark brown orbs, "When did love become so complicated?" I whispered.

"When you decide to put in no effort," Jack retorts with a blank face, and I instantaneously grasped one of my million pillows before hurling it in his direction, "What the fuck! Did I lie though? "

A sad sigh slipped past my lips as I averted my gaze away from Jack to the black frame that sat on my wooden black bedside table. I ran my index finger across the photograph of Talia and I in front of the Eiffel Tower, — a broad smile dancing on my lips with my arms wrapped around her petite waist, her head thrown back and her mouth gaping open whilst in the middle of a laugh as her arms hung loosely around my neck — the sun's glare hovering over our bodies.

Talia's melodic laugh rang through my ears as we strolled down the streets of Paris, "They asked that?" Talia asked Daniel through her giggles.

"I'm not joking!" Daniel exclaimed, throwing his arms in the air and his ocean blue orbs narrowed, "They went to the employee that was in charge of the giraffes and asked if there was an extra spot available for one more!"

I shook my head as chuckles slipped past my lips. "That was so funny," Jack choked out.

Daniel snapped his head in Jack's direction, "Funny? The employee stared at me with a funny look on his face." He growled out, opening his mouth to continue, but was cut off by a shrill shriek from Talia and Olivia.

"Jesus." I murmured before applying pressure to my left ear, "Babe, have you never seen the Eiffel Tower before?" I asked the brunette.

She averted her gaze from the wrought-iron tower that stood at a height of over a thousand feet. "I've seen pictures of when Brad traveled to Europe," she started with a shrug of her shoulders, "but nothing can compare to seeing it with your own eyes."

I raised an eyebrow at her before shaking my head while tugging my phone out of my front pocket, "Jo?" I say, gaining the attention of the tall brunette.

Jonah and Tate's conversation came to a halt, "What's up?" He asked with a raised eyebrow with one of his arms snaked around Tate's waist.

I nodded my head towards the overjoyed brunette, "Do you think you can take a picture of the two of us? I know she'll regret not taking a picture in front of it," I said, which resulted in him nodding his head.

"Yeah sure," he answered back, pulling his arm from around Tate's waist before grasping my phone with both his hands.

I smiled before strolling over to the enthusiastic girl, swiftly snaking my arms around her waist, causing her to jolt in surprise, "Don't do that!" She quietly exclaimed, slapping my chest lightly with the palm of her hand.

I chuckled before bending down, "Now, where's the fun in that?" I asked with a smirk dancing on my lips.

She raised an eyebrow before getting to the point, "What do you want?" She asked and I removed one of my hands that rested on her waist and pressed it against my chest.

"Why do you always assume I need something when I come up to you?" I say, acting offended by her accusations.

"Because last time you did—" she started before getting interrupted by a loud cough. Both of us snapped our heads in the direction of the sound, only to see Jonah with one of his eyebrows raised and my phone by his side.