5️⃣

ρяєνισυѕℓу: : "тнιѕ ιѕ gσιиg тσ вє σиє нєℓℓ σf α иιgнт" ι мυямυяє∂ тσ муѕєℓf αѕ ι ∂яινє σff тσ тαℓια'ѕ.
___________________________

-Talia's POV-

I stood in front of the mirror with a concentrated look on my face as I applied the eye liner. The sound of my phone ringing made me avert my gaze, loosing focus. I sighed as I picked up the call putting it on speaker.

"Hello?" I say as I finish up.

"I'm outside" the sound of Zach's raspy voice said.

"Okay I'll be out in a min—" I started but he had already ended the call, I stared at the phone with a bewildered expression. I shook my head and grabbed my bag, "Arrogant asshole" I muttered as I trudged down the stairs.

"Who is?" A voice asked startling me. I screamed as I had missed the last step but I closed my eyes awaiting for the impact but I didn't feel myself hit the ground. I opened one eye to see an amused look on Brad's face.

"This is not amusing" I grumbled to my older brother as I fix my dress. "Anyways I have to go" I said as I made my way to the entrance.

"Where are you going?" He questioned and I halted at the house door.

"Why do I have to answer to you?" I questioned turning my head the slightest bit to see him with an irritated look on his face.

"Where are you going Talia!" He growled and I huffed.

"If you must know, I have a date with Mr.Arrogant" I mumbled out and swung the door open and I saw Zach's white Camaro parked outside. "I have to go" I said as I stalked out of the house and to his car. I waited expecting Zach to come out and open the door but he didn't so I opened the door myself.

"About time" Zach grunted out and I glared at the brunette who sat in the driver's seat.

"Your such a gentleman" I mumbled under my breath as I got into his car and he drove off once my door was closed.

"Mhmm. What was that?" He questioned and I rolled my eyes and just gazed out of the window, ignoring Zach and his annoying ass. The silence in the car was broken by his phone ringing, he grunted, "Can you check who that is" he asked as he kept his eyes on the road.

I looked at him with an eyebrow raised, "Me?" I ask pointing to myself and he rolled his eyes.

"No the ghost sitting in the back seat" he said and I shuddered at the thought of ghosts. "Answer the goddamn phone!" He bursts and I grabbed the phone from the cup holder. "Who is it?" He asked as his phone continued to ring.

"David" I said glancing at the phone, pressing the green button.

"Hello Zach" David's voice boomed around the car.

"Yes David" Zach said in a dull tone as he stopped at a red light.

"Tone Zachary" David growled and Zach rolled his eyes. "When you get there the reservation is under Herron and act like you two are in love" he pleads and Zach groans.

"No promises" he muttered loud enough.

"Your band's reputation is at the verge of falling apart with all the stunts you've pulled" he roared and I jumped in my seat. My eyes widened in fear and shock. "Either you follow orders or you're out of the band!"