1️⃣1️⃣

Previously on the contract: With shaky hands, I lifted the phone into my grasp and pressed it against my ear. "Hel-" I started but pulled the phone away instantly as David screamed through the phone.

"ZACHARY DEAN HERRON!-"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*2 hours later*

-Talia's POV-

"Is he still staring?" I ask Gabbie who sat beside me.

"Yeah, he has this scary smirk on his face" She said and I shuddered, just by the thought.

"We've been here for two hours" I whined, falling back onto the towel, my sunglasses on the bridge of my nose as I closed my eyes.

"Then get into the water" Tate said and I shot up.

"Are you crazy! What if there are sharks or electricl eels or som-" i started but a hand being placed over my mouth made my words all muffled.
"Thank you Christina" Gabbie said and I rolled my eyes at her, crossing my arms against my chest as I just glared at the sand.

"Oh! Daniel texted and asked where we are?" Olivia said and looked at her from the side.

"Tell him we're sunbathing" I said with a small grin on my face, Christina and Tate snickered.

"Already did and they said they'll be here soon" She said. I nodded my eyes and just stared at the clear blue sky, the white clouds dancing in the sky. All of a sudden, someone's tall and big figure blocked my view.

"Excuse me, can you move" I politly asked the person without looking at their face.

"How about you move over to me and I'll do you" The familiar dark voice rasped iut and I froze in my spot on the beach towel.

"N-No" I stuttered out.

"No? Did you just say no to me?" he asked and I sat up and glared at the blonde.

"We're not together anymore Luke so please leave me the hell alone" I pleaded, shakily as I stared into his brown eyes, that darkened to a shade of black. My body shaking as we stared at each other's eyes.

"Hey girls!" The boys called out and I let out a breath of relief at the sound of Zach and his friends. However, Luke didn't look too pleased.

"I'll see you around sweetheart" He whispered, standing up and walked away from us. I rolled my eyes and laid back down, my heartbeat racing.

"Hey babe" someone said and I removed my sunglasses to see Zach hovering over me and I smiled sitting up.

"Hey" I said and he bent down and pecked my lips and then sat beside me.

"What" Jack and Gabbie said.

"The" Daniel and Olivia said.

"Actual" Jonah and Tate said.

"Hell" Corbyn and Christina said.

"What?" I asked as I stared at our friends, their eyes as wide as saucers.

"Is this for publicity or....." Christina whispered and I shut my mouth.