1️⃣2️⃣

Ⓞⓒⓣⓞⓑⓔⓡ ⑤ⓣⓗ ②⓪①⑨

-Zach's POV-

*RING*

*RINGG*

*RINGGGGG-*

I slapped my hand onto the device but it continued to ring obnoxiously. "What the fuck" I mumbled, my eyes still shut as I carelessly waved my hand to find the source of the annoying sound.

"ZACH!" Someone hollered from down the hall. With a huff, I sat up and switched the alarm off and squinted as I stared down at my phone, my eyes widening at the time displayed.

"4AM!!" I exclaim and just collapse back into my bed, eyes closing but before I could properly doze off my phone rings. "OH COME ON!" I moaned in annoyance, "What!" I snap into the phone.

"Wake up!" Jack screeched and I pulled the phone away from my ear at the loudness.

"Why? It's four in the morning and there's noth-" I started but cut off by him screaming.

"NOTHING! BITCH WE HAVE TOUR!" He yelled and my eyes widened and I shot out of bed. "You better hurry up cause, you have to pick Talia" He said and I muttered under my breath.

"Shit! Can you pick me up in thirty minutes?" I ask jumping around my room as I got myself into some clothes.

"Fine" he said and the line disconnected. I sighed in relief and dialed Talia's number and pressed the speaker button and wandered around the room collecting my bags.

"Hello?" she groggily said as she answered the call.

"Babe, can you get dressed?" I ask as I walked back to the bed where my phone sat.

"What? Why?" She asked, confusion laced in her tone.

"I completely forgot about tour" I say as I rub my face, getting the sleep out of my eyes.

"Zachhhhhh" She groaned, her words muffled.

"I'm sorry gorgeous but can you get dressed? We'll be at your place in forty-five minutes to an hour" I say and she huffs.

"At least you gave  me enough time to get dressed" She muttered and I chuckled.

"I'll see you soon?" I say and I heard her mumble something.

"Mhmm" She hummed and ended the call as I chuckled at her behavour.

"I guess she's not a morning person" I say to myself as I walk into the bathroom. I stared at my reflection in the mirror and ran my fingers through my bed hair. Brushing my teeth as my fingers carelessly ran through my hair.

"Zach?" My mother's soft voice calls and I poke my head out the bathroom door, toothbrush in my mouth as foam covered around my mouth. "What are you doing up at four in the morning?" She tiredly says as she rubs her eyes and my face drops. I stepped back into the bathroom and cleaned my mouth, spitting into the sink.

"I forgot I leave for tour today" I say, walking out with a small towel, wiping around my mouth.

Her face dropped, "W-What?" She said and I sighed. "Why didn't you say anything before?" she said and I rubbed my head.

"To be completely honest, I forgot about tour as well" I said as I stuffed my chargers into my carry on. Looking up, she had an amused expression on her face and a smirk dancing on her lips. "This is not funny" I say and she shrugs.