1️⃣9️⃣

Ⓝⓞⓥⓔⓜⓑⓔⓡ ①③ⓣⓗ ②⓪①⑨

-Zach's POV-

"It's too early for this" Talia mumbled as she leaned against my shoulder.

"It's six-thirty in the morning" Daniel said, confusion laced in his tone as he held onto Olivia.

"Exactly! The sun's not even out!" She yelled at the faux blond in front of us. "Then you pound against our hotel door like a fucking manic at four in the morning" she exclaimed, jerking out of my grasp but I held onto her waist before she could pounce onto the boy.

"If you slept any longer we would've missed our flight!" He snapped back but I glared at him.

"Watch your tone Seavey" I growled out, pulling Talia back causing her to slam against my chest.

"I just want to sleep" Talia whined, turning around in my arms, burying her head into my chest. "Babe?" She questioned and I looked down at the brunette in my arms.

"Hmm" I hummed as I glanced into her chocolate brown orbs.

"Can't I sleep and you carry me to the plane?" She asked with a cheeky grin on her face with puppy dog eyes.

"I would but I can't baby" I tell her softly and she frowned.

"Why not" she muttered, crossing her arms across her chest with her eyebrows furrowed.

"Because I need to carry our bags and check-in" I tell her softly and she whines placing her head back on my chest, wrapping her arms around my torso.

"Baby" a voice coughed out but it was audible. I snapped my head at the voice to see a teenage girl walk past us, her head down with an AirPod plugged into her ear.

"Excuse me? Did you say something?" I ask her through clenched teeth, my arms protectively wrapped themselves around Talia who was laying on my chest.

"No, it must've been the wind" she said with a smile on her face but I watched as her gaze flickered from my brown orbs to Talia's figure in my arms. A disgusted look displayed on her face, her eyebrows creased over as she stared at Talia.

"Did your parents ever tell you staring at people is rude" Talia mumbled from my chest. I glanced down to see her face pressed against my chest and her eyes remained closed.

I bit my cheek, trying my best to stifle a laugh that was itching to choke out. "Did your parents ever tell you to look at people while conversing with them" the girl retaliated.

Talia's head shot up and her eyes opened, a glare sent in the girls direction. "What makes you think you can just come up here and harass me at six in the morning" Talia asked her, annoyance laced in her tone but I could sense the exhaustion in each word.

The girls shrugged and smirked, "The rumours were true then" she said and I looked at Talia, a look of confusion filled her face.

"What rumour?" Talia shakily asked.

"The one where your cheating on your boyfriend" the girl bluntly said and I chuckled.