2️⃣6️⃣

-Unknown's Pov-

I grinned victoriously while gazing out of the ceiling to floor window, watching as the sun sat on the horizon with my arms crossed behind my back. "Sir is the plan a go?" a voice asked from behind.

I twirled around and faced the teenager that leaned against the doorframe, a smirk plastered on his face. 

"Not yet" I mused out while pressing the palm of my hands onto the table, "They're not broken up completely".

The boy huffed and strolled into the room, "the longer you wait, the longer it'll take to capture her brother" he said and I scowled.

"You're new to this and just cause you can't get the one you love doesn't mean I have to sulk about it" I grumble out before plumping onto my chair.

He glared at me before slamming the palms of his hands against the table, "You said you'll help me!" He snarled and I smirked.

"I lied" I blandly say before picking the black mug, raising it to my lips. A content sigh slipping passed my lips as I sipped on the hot coffee.

His face scrunched up, twisting in anger as he clenched his jaw tightly. "The girl's mine then" he said with a smirk and I narrowed my eyes in his direction.

"She's not even your type, remember your into boys" I point out with my mug still in hand.

"Who says I can't be attracted to both" He smugly retorts before disappearing.

I growled before flinging the ceramic black mug towards the wall ahead but a shriek of fear made me snap my head in their direction. "What is it Nora" I bitterly spat out, glaring at the timid girl in front of me, her body trembling.

"The files you asked s-sir" She stammered out, placing a thick brown folder on my desk. I blinked and stared at the thickness.

"What is this? A file or someone's math's textbook" I sarcastically say, picking up the file.

"The file you requested for sir" She mumbled and I glanced at her, watching as she shuffled from left to right, lip in between her teeth.

I smirked and flipped the front cover before glancing at the petrified girl. "I'm not going to hurt you Nora" I whispered before strolling to where stood. My fingertips danced against her smooth, pale skin.

"I-I k-know s-sir" she stuttered out, eyes wide as she gazed into my orbs and I raised an eyebrow before striding towards her.

"Do I scare you?" I whispered out into her ear, feeling her body shake slightly.

"N-No" She stammered out and I hummed in response before standing upright.

My lips curled upwards, a smug smile taking over, "Now Nora, that answer didn't sound that convincing did it?" I muttered, tucking a loose strand of her brown locks behind her ear.

"No sir" She choked out and I raised an eyebrow, leaning down to her level.

"That's much better" I murmur before pressing my lips against her neck, sucking and biting against the skin. "Go and get some work done before you get punished" I growled, pinching her shoulder blade.

She squealed and bolted out of the room as I sniggered at her reaction. My gaze shifted to the thick file that sat on top of the desk and I bit my tongue slightly.