2️⃣5️⃣

-Talia's POV-

A sigh slipped passed my lips as I plumped onto the soft comforter, that covered most of the mattress. "Had fun?" Zach's raspy voice called from the bathroom.

I lifted my head and stared at him as he strolled out of the bathroom, flicking the room lights along the way. "A little too much" I say with a tired smile on my face.

He chuckled before a yawn slipped passed his lips, "I guess we both overworked ourselves if you know what I mean" he muttered before laying down beside me, a smirk dancing on his lips.

My eyes widened at the dirty statement that spewed out of his mouth, "Zach!" I shrieked in horror as he howled in laughter. "I hate you" I whine, burying my head into the crook of his neck while playfully slapping his bare chest.

"We both know that's a lie" he murmured, running his fingers through my hair that was sprawled on my back. "This afternoon proved that" He teasingly whispered into my ear.

I groaned and pulled away from his embrace, "I hate how you're amused by all this" I muttered turning away from him.

"Sure you do" he murmured, placing a chaste kiss on my shoulder blade. "We should probably sleep seeing as we have a long day ahead of us".

I hummed and turned around in his arms before looking up at him, his eyes closed as a few strands of his dark brown locks stuck to his forehead. "Do you have to wake up early" I questioned.

His eyes fluttered open before gazing into my brown doe-like eyes, a sigh falling from his lips. "I do. I have an interview in the morning before the show" he whispered tiredly.I grinned and he raised an eyebrow, "What are you thinking about?" he mumbled.

"Well...." I squeak out while trailing off as my lips curled into a teasing smirk. "Would you be up for another round tomorrow?" I flirtatiously ask as I trailed my pointer finger down his neck to his chest.

I glanced at him through my eyelashes to see his dark brown eyes wide as saucers before he recomposed himself. He cleared his throat before a smirk danced across his lips, " Mhmm, we'll see" He says.

I stare at him, bewildered by his response "Did you jus—" I ask flabbergasted. I squinted my eyes in his direction as his smirk just widened.

"You'll find out tomorrow morning" he muttered as a yawn slipped passed his pink plump lips. I watched intently as his hands rubbed against his face sluggishly.

"You tired?" I whispered, running my fingers through his dark brown locks as he hummed in response.

"Exhausted" he murmured before rolling over to turn the lamp off. I sighed and wrapped my arms around his torso before burying my face into his back, "Are you comfortable?".

"Mhmm yeah" I mumbled before my eyes fluttered closed but they instantly shot open by the name that fell off of his lips.

"Mhmm okay, night Kay" he drowsily murmured and my breath hitched, feeling my heart pound against my chest. I shakily unraveled my arms from around his torso before clambering off of the bed.

A shaky breath slipped passed my lips as I gazed out of the window, gazing at the moon that gleamed in the night sky with millions of stars scattered all over. I aimlessly ran my fingers through my hair as my breathing became more ragged. "Where did it go wrong?" I weakly muttered to myself as I wiped away a stray tear before laying on the white couch.

'Was it all a lie'

~

Ⓝⓞⓥⓔⓜⓑⓔⓡ ①⑥ⓣⓗ ②⓪①⑨