9️⃣

𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕚𝕠𝕦𝕤𝕝𝕪 𝕠𝕟 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕠𝕟𝕥𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕥: "So, Talia....." Josh started and I shifted my gaze to him. My smile dropped as my face drained of colour, "Have you had any ex's".

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-Talia's POV-

My heart rate picked up, the thought of Luke made me shake like a leaf. "Talia?" Ryan said and I shifted my gaze to Zach who looked at me, concern laced in his brown orbs.

"Uh......" I trailed off looking at his parents. "Um... yeah I did" I whispered, loud enough for them to hear. I closed my eye as the events that took place that night made my shake in fear. I abruptly stood up making all heads turn in my direction. "I need some air" I said and Myta nodded at the door.

I speedily walked out, ignoring Zach's shouts, "TALIA!" He called out as I closed the back door. Leaning against the wall, staring at the night sky, surrounded by a zillion sparking stars.

"Two years later and he still manages to haunt my thoughts " I whispered gazing up at the night sky.  I hadn't realised how long I was out there for until I felt someone place their hand on my shoulder, giving me a fright. The first thought I had was 'it's Luke', I turned around to meet Zach.

"Are you okay?" He asked and I just stared at him, not knowing what to say. I watched as he examined my face, I looked away before he could figure out anything, "What's bothering you?" he asked as his hands grasped my wrists.

I sighed and looked away, for him to turn my head with his pointed finger, "Nothing is wrong" I said as my orbs looked down.

"Talia" He solemnly said. I averted my gaze back to him and saw his eyebrows crossed as he looked at me.

"I can't tell you" I whisper out, looking down. "I really wish I could but I can't" I said looking up at him, my vision blurred.

His face softened, his fingers dabbed at the tears that managed to slip out of the corner of my eyes. "Hey," he said in a soft tone, "don't stress about telling me, tell me when you're ready" He whispered and I sent him a grateful smile.

"Thank you" I breathed out, pecking his cheek. "Let's head back inside" I said, turning around as Zach grasped my hand in his own large one.

"Everything okay?" Myta asked with a genuine worried look on her face. I nodded my head slowly, taking a seat on the couch.

"Just great" I said, laying my head on Zach's shoulder as he started a game with Ryan. I glanced back at the television for a short time and went back to talking with his family.

Zach screaming as Myta shared some memories of Zach when he was a baby, a few pictures were revealed making Zac h shriek in embarrassment. Eventually, losing the game. "Seriously!" He yelled at the screen. I looked up and saw him gawking at the television with his mouth agape, I averted my gaze to the clock and my eyes widened.

"Zach" I call out and he snaps his head in his direction, shock clearly evident on his face.

"Yeah babe" he said as he was about to start another game.

"Could you drop me home? Brad's going to freak, it's almost 11" I said and he nodded his head, switching off the Xbox.

"HEY!" Ryan exclaimed as he stared at a black screen, the only thing noticeable being his face.