1️⃣0️⃣

ℙ𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕚𝕠𝕦𝕤𝕝𝕪 𝕠𝕟 𝕋𝕙𝕖 ℂ𝕠𝕟𝕥𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕥: "I'm sorry" He muttered and the repetitive knocking on the door stopped and his footsteps became more distant. I closed my eyes and let sleep take over.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ⓞⓒⓣⓞⓑⓔⓡ ②ⓝⓓ ②⓪①⑨

-Talia's POV-

I woke up with a start, a loud crash echoing around the house. "BRAD!" Tristan yelled and I groaned as my sleep had been disrupted, I closed my eyes to fall back asleep but my body was now wide awake.

"Ugh!" I groaned rubbing my face, sitting up and just stared out of my window. My eyes drooping close but sleep never took over. Peeling the duvet off of my body, I trudged into the bathroom and just stared at my reflection, quickly doing my business and then made my way out of my bathroom and room.

"You're like a fucking tornado in the kitchen!" Shay's angered voice was heard and I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion as to why she was yelling.

"It's not my fault! I was trying to make breakfast!" I heard him snap. My eyes widened as the size of saucers at the mess that was created in the kitchen. Food stuck on pantry cupboards, the chairs and even the ceiling.

"What the hell!" I shrieked eyeing the state of the kitchen. "Bradley Will Simpson!"I growled.

"Don't talk to me in that tone" he rasped out, him staring me down. "You're still in trouble for what you did last night" he said walking over to the small room that stored the cleaning supplies.

"You're the one who didn't tell your sister that you were going to be a father" I retorted back with attitude and he glared at me.

"I don't have to tell you everything Talia" he snapped and I stared at him dumbfounded but my blood was boiling, angry of what he had just said.

"Then I don't have to tell you everything" I fought back, angry and hurt at how brainless he could be.

"You're still a ch-" He started but I cut him off.

"STOP SAYING THAT! I'm sick you always saying, 'you're still a child', 'You don't know what's best for you'! I'm not that same naive fourteen year old girl who has to listen to her over-protective brother" I seethed, my fists tightly clenched by my side.

His stare hardening, "I don't care but after what Luke did- I don't want  you to make the same mistake" He sternly said and I rolled my eyes.

"You're not the one to decide that and you're not Dad to tell me what to do and what not to do!" I snarled and he huffed, his chest heaving up.

"Fine!" he exclaimed throwing his arms in the air, an exasperated sigh escaping his plump pink lips. "Do whatever the fuck you want! See if I care but DON'T come running to me when something goes wrong!" He snarled glaring at me. Throwing the mop aside, storming out of the kitchen.

Shay, Tristan, Connor and I stood in the kitchen surrounded by the huge mess that he had created.

"What's with all the shouting" a raspy voice said, bringing me out of my thoughts as I gazed around the messy room. Looking up, I made direct eye contact with blue orbs that belonged to James.

I sighed and picked up the discarded mop. "Talia and Brad got into another argument" Tristan said and I snapped my head in his direction. "What?!" He asked as he stuffed his mouth with some goldfish crackers.