1️⃣8️⃣

Ⓞⓒⓣⓞⓑⓔⓡ ②②ⓝⓓ ②⓪①⑨

-Talia's Pov-

I cowered further into the wall, shaking at his hard stare and sinister smirk that danced on his lips. "L-Leave me a-alone" I spluttered out gazing into his darkened brown orbs.

"Why would I want to do that Angel" he purred out, placing his hands onto the wall beside me, trapping me. I whimpered as he raised his right hand, flinching as his cold palm on my cheek.

"W-What do you w-want L-Luke" I shakily asked, scared to even scream as his threat repeated. 'Scream and your precious friends will be harmed'.

"You" he seductively said and I frowned at his response, shaking my head.

"I can't" I mumbled quietly and he gazed into my eyes, his jaw clenched.

"Why the hell not" he growled out, shrinking at his cold stare.

"I have a boyfriend Luke. Someone so much better than you, who's not only with me for my body" I spat out. "Someone's who doesn't use girls to fulfill their own pleasures" I continued, glaring at the blond boy in front of me.

A loud gasp slipped passed my lips as he forced me into the wall, quiet whimpers slipped past my lips. "You want to be tough! Be tough bitch!" He snarled out and tears slipped out of my eyes.

"You're a monster" I whispered gazing into his unusually black orbs.

"And your an angel" he sarcastically hissed out and I was loosing consciousness. "If I can't have you then no on—"

I jolted awake, sweat cascaded down the side of my face as I let out shaky breaths, my heart pounding against my ribcage as the dream replayed in my head like a broken record. "Why can't he just leave me alone" I whispered to myself.

"Why can't who leave you alone?" Gabbie's voice was heard and I screamed, drawing the curtain open to see her changing Lavender on Jack's bunk. Her eyebrows raised.

"Don't do that" I mumble while climbing down, "you gave me fright" I said with a small huff.

"Talia! Is everything okay!" I heard someone holler.

"Yeah! Everything's perfect" I called back, collapsing onto the bunk below Zach's. My fingers ran through my hair aimlessly, my nerves all over the place.

"Tal? You look pale" Gabbie softly said and I glanced up at her to see her staring down at me with worry. "Is this about you know who?" She whispered sitting Lav once she was dressed.

I just nodded my head and grimaced, "I need to change" I mumbled, standing up. "I can still feel his hands roaming around my body even though it didn't happen" I tell her while shuddering, her eyebrows furrowed.

"Did he you know-" she said not being able to complete the question but all I did was avert my gaze from her and a gasp slipped passed her lips. "Does Zach know?" She asked.

I opened my mouth to respond but another voice was heard which made Gabbie eyes widen and my body stiffen. "Do I know what?" Zach asked.