2️⃣0️⃣

Ⓝⓞⓥⓔⓜⓑⓔⓡ ①③ⓣⓗ ②⓪①⑨- Malaysia

-Unknown's POV-

"You lost him sir" A voice came from behind as I gazed at the breathtaking view in front of me.  I scoffed and turned around, facing the brunette that leaned against the door frame.

"Really? I thought I captured her" I sarcastically said, rolling my eyes at his idiocy. "How daft do you think I am!" I bellowed at the teen, frightening him the slightest as his once confident composure faltered and his body began to shake.

"S-Sorry s-sir" he stammered out, rocking back and forth on the ball of his heels, his face paling the longer his gaze lingered on my face, livid at his statement.

"Stop stuttering!" I roared, glaring at the boy who jumped at the loudness of my tone.

"I-I d-din't m-mea-" He started and I stormed in his direction, curling my fingers around his neck as I pushed his body into the wall beside his trembling body.

"What. Did. I. Say." I gritted out, pausing at each word. He began to choke, my grip around his neck tightened, "Well!" I yelled in his face, spit particles flying onto his face.

"C-Can't breath" He choked out and I glared at him one last time before pushing him harder against the brick wall, letting him go as he collapsed onto the ground. His chest heaved up and down as he gasped from breath, "I'm sorry sir" he choked out and I nodded my head at the teenager.

"Dismissed" I absentmindedly said, waving my hand as I turned away from the boy.

"What ab-" he started but I cut him off.

"GET OUT OF MY FUCKING FACE!" I yelled at the boy who squeaked and bolted out of the room. I cackled and smirked in satisfaction at the fear that radiated off of the people that worked here.

"Power is intoxicating" I muttered to myself as I clenched my fist in the air. Grinning as I gazed at the view once again, watching as the sun set on the horizon. "Another day. Another plan" I hummed out as I picked up a file and skimmed through the pages.

"Sir" a timid voice called out and I snapped my head in their direction to see a trembling figure enter the room. "When are you taking the plan into the next step" the girl asked I smirked at the question before slamming the file on the wooden table.

"Why do you want to know Alicia" I questioned, leaning forward as my fingers trailed along the side of her face.

Her lips quivered, her eyes closing as I pulled her body closer to my desk. Her front pressing against the wooden desk, a whine eliciting passed her lips. "Watching her suffer is exciting sir" She confidently said and I cackled at her answer.

"You want to see her cry for help don't you. You want to watch as her screams bounce off the walls" I purred into her ear, chuckling as she shivered as I whispered into her ear. "You miss it don't you babygirl", her whining.

"I-I do s-sir" She cried out in desperation and I chuckled. Hoisting her onto the wooden table, my hands wandering her sides as she let out a breathed out a sigh. "M-More"

"I don't think you've earned it love" I whispered into her ear, my lips hovering over her earlobe. "Beg for it. Beg for it Alicia" I snarled. I groaned as she tugged on my hair.