4️⃣

Ⓢⓔⓟⓣⓔⓜⓑⓔⓡ ①④ⓣⓗ ②⓪①⑨

-Talia's Pov-

"I'm not doing that" I said as I sat back with my arms crossed against my chest.

"You signed up for this" Amelia said as she pointed her finger at me. I sighed as I ran my fingers through my hair.

"Why do I have to go on tour with him? Aren't you guys moving too fa—" I started but she cut me off.

"David thought it would be good for publicity" she said and I just stared out of her window that over looked L.A traffic. I just nodded my head, "Great you leave on October 5th" she said and my eyes widened.

"What?! I have a shoot for Vogue that day" I said.

She simply nodded her head, "You'll do the shoot there" she said and I narrowed my eyes at her.

"Where?" I question as I lean forward, pressing my elbows against the desk.

She opened a file and skimmed through each paper until she found a paper full of dates, furrowing her eyebrows "Stockholm, Sweden" she said and I snorted.

"More Like Stockholm syndrome" I said and she glared at me. I sighed, "Will David be okay with it?" I ask and she nodded.

"I spoke to him prior I scheduled for you to come here. He aid it shouldn't be a problem" she said and I nodded.

"At least the stunt isn't getting in the way of what I love doing the most" I said as I gathered my things. "Well if we are done discus—".

"We're not" she firmly said and I sir glance at her to see she had entwined her hands together, her eyebrows furrowed as she looked up at me. "Sit down Talia" she said gesturing to the leather brown chair. I plopped myself back onto the chair I was once seated on and leaned back listening to her talk but not really paying attention to the words being said. I watched as her lips moved but I couldn't hear what she was saying. "TALIA!!" She yelled startling me.

I looked up, my hand placed on my chest, my eyes narrowed at the loudness. "You almost gave me heart attack" I said glaring at her while she looked annoyed.

"You're the one who's not paying attention to this meeting" She snapped and I groaned.

"I know what's happening" I said.

"Oh really? Then tell me what the plan is for this week" She said and I bit my lip nervously and played with the rings on my finger not really knowing what to say. "Listen this time" She sternly said and I sighed. Leaning back I listened closely to each word that came out of her mouth and with each sentence said I was loosing interest but one caught my attention, "......moving in".

"What!" I burst out jumping out of my seat. "Why do I have to move in with him?!" I exclaim.

"It's just for publicity" She said with a sigh and I groaned as I pulled my hair and shook my head.

"You have to ask Brad about this" I say and she rolled her eyes.

"You can make your own choices T" she said and I just looked at her with an expressionless look on my face.