2️⃣1️⃣

Ⓝⓞⓥⓔⓜⓑⓔⓡ ①④ⓣⓗ ②⓪①⑨

-Zach's Pov-

I huffed as I made an attempt to style up my hair but was unsuccessful. "This is ridiculous" I muttered as I threw my hands to my side and strolled out into the room. I smiled as my eyes landed on Talia, drool rolling down the side of her mouth as she cuddled into one of my pillows. "Morning J" I greet as the blond peels the duvet off of his body.

"Morning" he groggily responds, wiping the sleep away from his eyes. Blinking before they settled on me, "Why are you dressed up so early?" He questioned as a puzzled look was plastered on his face.

I grinned and laced up my shoes, "I'm meeting up with Lucas today" I cheerfully said, averting my gaze momentarily. "I have to tell Talia but she's asleep".

"I mean it's nine and the breakfast bar closes at 11" Jack says with a shrug, strolling towards the bathroom. "I'd wake her up if I were you Z" He said before stepping into the bathroom. I sighed before glancing at the precious girl who's mouth was agape.

I chuckled and walked over to her side, "Baby? Wake up angel" I whispered into her ear. A whine eliciting her lips as she tugged on the white, thick duvet.

"No. Go away" She mumbled out, sinking further into the mattress.

"Talia? You're going to miss breakfast" I whisper into her ear as she lazily moves her hands as if trying to find my face.

"Miss" She cutely says and I shook my head.

"I'm not allowing that. Come on" I say as I leaned down placing soft yet innocent kisses down her neck to my collarbone. "Come on baby" I murmured against her skin, tempted to leave some sort of mark.

"Don't even think about it" She mumbled with her eyes closed. "I'll wake up in five minutes" She negotiated and I huffed.

"Morning Zach" a soft voice came from across the room. I averted my gaze to see Gabbie wide awake, her hair remained as a birds nest on top of her head and I smiled in her directions.

"Morning Gabs. Think you can wake your friend?" I ask, nodding my head in the direction of a slumbering Talia. She smirked and bounced her way over.

"It would be my pleasure" She said and jumped on top of Talia and I chuckled at the two. "WAKE UP!" Gabbie yelled in her ear.

"Get off me you fatass" Talia screamed as she attempted to push her off of her body.

"Not until you get up" Gabbie whined and Talia chuckled.

"Alright! Alright! You're more annoying than my siblings" she mumbled the last sentence but it was loud enough for everyone to hear.

"That was uncalled for" Gabbie exclaimed, pushing herself off of Talia who smirked down at the curly-haired brunette.

"You're a mum and you're complaining like a kid. Your own child doesn't complain" Talia said but grimaced. "Wait that's a lie" she said throwing the duvet off as Gabbie cackled.

"She cry's most of the time" Gabbie grumbled as she strolled over to her bed, where Lav sat up, rubbing her eyes with her small fists.