8️⃣

ℙ𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕚𝕠𝕦𝕤𝕝𝕪 𝕠𝕟 𝕋𝕙𝕖 ℂ𝕠𝕟𝕥𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕥: The black dress fitting her body perfectly, her curves showing. I gulped as I thought all this. 'Be mine', It thought to myself as I watched Talia and Shayla disappear around the corner. "Why are my feelings for her so fucked up" I mutter under my breath.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-Zach's POV-

"Are we there yet" she whined from the passenger seat but I ignored her. "Zach" She said after another five minutes.

"What!" I snapped aggravated by her constant whining.

"Someone's on their man period" she muttered under her breath and I resisted the urge to retort back at her. "Are we there yet?" She asked as I turned into the little cafe. "Zach?" She simply said as she stared at me.

Letting out a sigh, I switched off the engine, "We're here" I tell her and she squeals, unbuckling her seatbelt s she jumped in her seat. I chuckled at her child-like behaviour. "Come on" I said as I got off the car.

"Good evening sir" a waiter said as the two of us stepped into the small cafe. I nodded my head, acknowledging his presence.

"Can I have a table for two?" I ask, calmly as possible as I watched as his gaze shifted to Talia who had her eyes glued to the menu booklet that sat on a stand. I cleared my throat which brought the waiters attention back to me.

"Sorry sir, what did you say" he asked nervously as his gaze kept shifting to Talia.

"A table for two" I said through gritted teeth. He nodded his head, I snaked my arm around her waist, alarming her the slightest bit.

"What was that for?" she whispered but I ignored her, my gaze fixed on the waiter in front of us as he led us to a vacant table.

"Here's your menus and I'll be back shortly" he said and trotted away. I glared at his back, the feeling of someone  hitting my chest brought me back to reality.

"Huh?" I distractingly said as I shifted my gaze to Talia who just stared at me with her arms crossed against her chest and eyebrows furrowed.

"What's wrong with you?" She inquired and I just stared at her.

"Nothing" I simply said and she squinted her eyes.

"I don't believe that, you've been staring at that waiter for a while now" she stated.

"He's just being an ass" I said with a shrug as I scan the menu in front of me. "I'll get the......" I started but I was interrupted by the waiter from minutes ago.

"Are you ready to order?" He asked with a smile spread across his face as he pulled out a pen from his apron pocket.

"Yes" I responded before Talia could, he nodded and grabbed his notebook and looked at me with a bored look on his face. "I'd like a steak" I said.

He nodded and wrote it down, "what about you gorgeous?" He asked Talia, a flirtatious smirk plastered on his face.

Talia's cheeks burned up, "I'd like a chicken salad" she whispered, her voice shaky.