1️⃣3️⃣

-Talia's Pov-

I trembled at the tone of the person's voice and clenched my eyes, the only sound being the boy's voices singing. "Leave me alone" I said ending the call. My entire body shook, my phone slipped out of my hands and fell onto the stage with a thud. The back ground music came to a stop as did the singing.

"Talia?" Zach said but it echoed as my breathing became more ragged, my heart coming up my throat at the voice of the unknown caller. "TALIA!" he yelled and I collapsed but before I could even hit the ground, a pair of strong arms caught me, I gripped onto his shirt.

"Zach the sho-" Someone started but was cut off mid-sentence.

"MY GIRLFRIEND IS HAVING A PANIC ATTACK AND YOU'RE TELLING ME THE SHOW'S ABOUT TO START! WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU EBEN!" He yelled and I shook violently.

"Stop" I squeaked out burying my head into his chest, blocking the boys yelling. Zach's chest vibrating wth each syllabus emitting his mouth. "STOP!" I yell. The commotion came to an immediate stop. I held  my head, as I felt the room spinning. "Not now" I muttered gripping Zach's shirt. "Z, doc-" I started but groaned.

"Jonah get a medic" Zach sternly said as I felt myself being lifted and carried off somewhere. "Baby, what's going on" he whispered as he placed me on the couch gently but I could voice out anything, my eyes closed, "Tal-".

"Just get a doctor" I choked out, regretting on not taking my medication in the morning. "I'm such an idiot" I muttered under my breath.

"Zach! The doctor is here" a voice yelled as I felt myself slowly slip into unconsciousness.

"She's ove-" was the last thing I heard before everything turned black.

~

*𝟑𝟎 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫*

My eyes fluttered open and I hissed as I was immediately blinded by a light being flashed on my face. "And she's awake" A raspy voice said and fear ran through my veins. Opening my eyes I saw a man in his mid-thirties with a white cloak, the boys on the other side of the room as Zach paced back and forth but his head snapped in my direction as I pushed myself to a sitting position.

"W-What h-happened?" I stammered out, my head pounding the slightest bit. Zach looked at me with a confused look on his face.

"What do you mean?" He asked as he came and sat beside me. I looked at him and furrowed my eyebrows, racking my brain to remember the events that had happened not too long ago but held my head as the pain increased.

"Don't force yourself to remember Ms. Simpson but what do you remember?" the man in the cloak asked and I leaned closer to Zach as he placed his arm behind me.

"Uh, I remember getting off a phone call with someone-" I started but he cut me off.

"Do you think that may have caused your attack?" He asked and I looked at him puzzled. "Before I continue, do you want these boys here" he gestured to the five of them and I bit my lip as I eyed them and then gazed at Zach.

"Can Zach just stay?" I quietly asked him and he nodded.

"Boys?" He said and the four of them sighed while getting up.

"Zach, come to the dressing room when you're done" Jonah said as he was the last one to step out.

"So......" Zach said as he shuffled the slightest so my head was laying against his chest.