1️⃣4️⃣

Ⓞⓒⓣⓞⓑⓔⓡ ⑨ⓣⓗ ②⓪①⑨

-Zach's POV-

"Zach" someone whispered and I just tossed. "Zach!" They called my name again and I groaned. "Babe!" Talia yelled and I jumped, groaning as I knocked my head from the bunk above mine.

"Ah fuck" I muttered as I rubbed my forehead where I had slammed it against on. "What is it?" i ask her as I turn to my left to see her looking up, staring at me.

"I'm leaving" She said and I jumped out of the bunk and saw her all dressed up in a white sleeveless shirt and a black skirt with sneakers.

"Where are you going?" I question walking towards the kitchen area. Looking back at her as she trailed behind me as I rummaged the fridge for an ice pack.

"I have a photoshoot" she replied and I stopped rummaging through the fridge and looked at her.

"In Denmark? Why would you have a photoshoot here" I ask and she shrugs.

"I don't know. Amelia doesn't tell me shit" She grumbled as she pulled out her ringing phone. "What!" She snapped and her eyes widened, "Okay! Okay! I'm leaving" She sternly said and hung up.

I raised an eyebrow at her, "Who was that?" I ask walking towards her.

"Amelia" She huffed as she slipped her phone into her bag that was strapped on her shoulder. "I gotta go babe but I'll hopefully be back before the show ends, if not do you think the bus could come to the venue?" She asked.

I thought for a second, "Most likely. Do you have a feeling you won't be done on time?" I ask and she shook her head.

"With Denise I have no clue" She said.

"Okay. I can try and bring the bus there and did you ta-" I started but she cut me off.

"I did" She said and stood on her tip toes and pecked my lips and I whined bringing her closer to my lips. "Babe, you haven't brushed your teeth" She chuckled.

"Pwease" I pleaded with puppy dog eyes and she sighed. Leaning in once more, our lips colliding against one another as I pulled her body closer to mine.

"Okay. I.Need. to. leave" She said in between kisses and I pouted once she pulled away completely. "I'll see you tonight. Break a leg" She called out as she stepped out of the stationed bus. I sighed and went back to searching for the ice pack.

"Wait, it's in the fridge" I muttered as I closed the cupboard and pulled the freezer open and spotted the small blue ice pack at the far end of the freezer. "AH-HA!" I exclaimed as I pulled it out. "AH!" I screeched, dropping the ice pack in the process as I faced a zombie-like Jack with his hair all over the place.

"Stop screaming!" Jack grumbled walking passed me and sat down on the couch as he laid his head on the table.

"What happened to you? You look as if you came out of the dead or something" I said and he snapped his head in my direction.

"The bus went on so many fucking bumpy roads and that resulted in me hitting my head a zillion times" he grumbled and I bit my bottom lip.