3️⃣

ρεѵσµ: "ωɦαƭ!!!!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-Talia's Pov -

"Could you two stop staring at me?" I ask as I shift in my seat, uncomfortable by the glares being sent in my direction.

"Why him?" Brad growled and I shrunk in my seat.

"I had no choice" I quietly said.

"Everybody get's a choice!" Brad yells as abruptly stood up sending his chair flying to the ground, scaring me. "If he's forcing you to be wi—" he started but I cut him off.

"What the hell do you think
a fake relationship is!" I asked him with my arms crossed, sitting upright. He ran his fingers through his hair.

"You could've said no!" He exclaimed.

"Amelia told me they were desperate to find a girl for him. All the girls who WERE supposed to be his 'girlfriend' all dropped out because they couldn't stand his attitude" I said.

"And you can?" Shay questioned.

I shrugged, "Even though he hates me, he's just going through a tough patch at the moment" I whispered.

"Tough patch" Bradley said annoyed. "Tough patch my ass" he grumbled and I glared at him.

"His girlfriend broke up with him a couple of months ago, after believing some rumor" I said as I got up to go and change but I was stopped. "What?" I ask as I look up into my brother's eyes.

"I'm sorry. I'm just looking out for you, after what happened with Luke" he said with a sigh, " I just don't want a repeat especially since this is a fake relationship, I know you. You fall in in love easily".

"I'm not going to catch feelings for him" I said looking somewhere other than his eyes.

"Tell that to my face. Tell me that you won't fall for him!" He demanded.

"I won't fall for him" I mumbled.

"See! You're not looking at me while saying that!" He snapped and I started to get frustrated at how he was treating me.

"Stop coddling me! I'm almost eighteen years old! I can make my own decisions! I'm not the same naive girl I was years ago!" I snapped and Shay and him looked at me with stunned expressions on their faces.

"I wouldn't be coddling you if you made good decisions!" he yelled and I groaned.

"It's only a year" I sighed in annoyance, running my fingers through my hair.

"Anything can happen in two hours" He said and I rolled my eyes.

"I've been with him more than that and I'm not in love with him Bradley" I said annoyed as he just glared at me. When he was about retort to what I had said, my phone ring interrupting him and for once I was grateful for these things.

"Hello" I said without looking at the caller ID.

"Talia? This is David "the voice of Zach's manager came through. I glanced at Bradley to see him talking with Shayla with an annoyed look on his face.