6️⃣

Ⓢⓔⓟⓣⓔⓜⓑⓔⓡ ②⑤ⓣⓗ ②⓪①⑨

-Talia's POV-

"Come here babygirl" he said and I gulped as I tried my best to move away from him. "You're going to make this worse for yourself if you keep disobeying me" he harshly said. My body shaking as he got closer.

I gasped when I felt my back hit a cold surface, my bare back came in contact with the wall behind me. My eyes remained on the boy in front of me, that same wicked smirk plastered on Luke's face. "L-Leave m-me a-alone" I stumbled with each word. Fear overtaking my body as he got closer with each step he took.

"I've finally got you! I'm not planning on letting you go" he said and I shook. He grabbed me by my wrists with a firm grip on them, I was them thrown onto the floor aggressively. I looked up terrified, watching as he unbuckled his belt. "Now it's time for your punishment" he sharply said as he unbuttoned and zipped his pants.

"No!" I screamed as he bent down in only his boxers. "NO!" I screamed my voice cracking. The feeling of his lips trailing harsh kisses on my neck, leaving large hickey's. "STOP!" I sobbed out as I felt his hand on my back, his fingers on the hook of my bra.

"Bitches get what they deserve" he growls as he throws my bra across the small space. I shook as his hand lowered down my body. "You like this don't you" he seductively said and I shook my head. I gasped as I felt his hands on my hips, abov-.

I jolted out of bed, my eyes wide as saucers, sweat dripping down my face. "Not again" I whispered to myself, tears streaming down my face. "Every night" I mumbled sitting up.

"Talia!" Shay yelled as she barged into my room. A grin plastered on her face but once her eyes met mine it faltered. "What's wrong?" She questioned, worryblaced in her tone.

I shook my head, "it doesn't matter" I shakily said as the dream appeared in my head once again.

"Tell me! I know something is bothering you" she solemnly said with her arms crossed against her chest. I sighed and looked down at my fingers.

"You remember Luke right?" I tell her not looking her in the eyes.

"Yeah......" she said trailing off, "why?" She cautiously asked.

I let out a shaky breath, lifted my head up, "he's back" I choked out and she furrowed her eyebrows.

"What?" She asked confused. "Did you see him" she questioned as worry laced in her tone. I simply just nodded my head, "Have you told Brad about this?". I looked away from her to only hear her gasp, "Talia" she sternly said.

"You can't tell brad about this" I pleaded. "He's stressed as it is, with him working on the new album and the news of me 'dating' Zach. It's too much if I tell him Luke's back in town" I said as tears rolled down my cheek just by saying his name made me sick.

She sighed and bit her lip, "He has to know" she whispered looking at me.

I shook my head vigorously, "He doesn—" I started but the sound of my phone ringing cut me short. I glanced at the screen and gulped. "It's Zach" I said picking up my phone, my hands shaking for some odd reason.

"Answer it. He's not like Luke" she said softly.

I shook my head, "I know" I said and answered the phone before he screams at me.

"Talia?" He says.

"Hello" I timidly replied, my gaze remaining on Shay who stood in front of me.