Chapter 9 : Tease

Guk waits for his approval. And as soon as Taehyung nods back at him,he did not waste any of his time and starts to cup his face as he hungrily smashed his lips onto Taehyung's. Guk's body was burning with desire making his dick twitch and Taehyung felt his hard member.

He felt Guk's erection as their bodies gets so much closer as they kiss.

Taehyung loves the kiss and opens his mouth slightly just enough for Guk's tongue to enter in and out of his mouth and play around. They french kiss as they both exchange their strings of saliva passionately.

Minutes passed and they're still making out heavily. Guk starts to carry Taehyung facing him,and he just allows Guk to do what he wants as he wrapped his arms around Guk's neck without breaking the kiss. They were high on each other.

It's been exactly 8months the last time Taehyung had sex with his ex-boyfriend and he missed having some intimate moments. Aside from that, his heat is coming soon this month. Despite the lust that Guk and him are experiencing right now with each other,he's trying to control it.

Guk nibbles on his red,soft thin lips as he moans softly like he's eating a very juicy snack. When Taehyung realized that his heat was coming anytime this month,he panics and tapped Guk's shoulders but he won't stop.

Instead,Guk pulls him closer to him...

"No!This can't be happening!He needs to stop,we need to stop before this heavy make out session might lead to something I might regret in the end. Shit!my heat is coming anytime soon and I don't want to get pregnant!" He says to himself.

Out of fear of getting pregnant a being fucked by a known playboy and a heart breaker,he tries to use his physical strength to stop Guk, being a rare Omega who posess almost the same as the Alpha's strength compared to the other typical omegas,he's strength was not enough for Guk.

With numerous attempts,he finally stopped Guk.

"Why?what's wrong?" Guk feels so frustrated.
"I'm not ready for this.I agreed to have a date with you but please let's not have sex."
"You don't like what we're doing?the last time I know,you're allowing me to do what I want."

Guk's eyes turns red and he knows he was really mad.He calms him down and finally it did work. He cupped his face trying to explain his side.

"Don't get me wrong Guk,I love what we're doing,I really do. It's just that..." Taehyung was so hesitant to say it.

"Then what?"Guk asks

Taehyung was not talking...

Guk becomes very impatient because he was sexually frustrated.

"Taehyung say it!"

"MY HEAT IS COMING AND DAMN IT,I DON'T WANT TO GET PREGNANT!!!I AM NOT READY AT THIS TIME.I'M SCARED GUK" Taehyung cries.
.
.
.

Guk puts him down as his feet were touching the sand again. Guk sighs as he looks at him and starts to wipe his tears away.

"Shhhh I'm sorry love I was so selfish.
I'm sorry I scolded you,I didn't mean it. Please,stop crying.I feel so guilty."

"It's okay Guk,I understand.I know you're frustrated and I'm sorry too."

"If you're really sorry then you owe me another date?" Guk smirks and Taehyung playfully hits his stomach. He smiled a little bit and stopped crying.

"Okay" Taehyung says and it made Guk happy and relieved.

Guk hugs him so tight and he hugs him back in return.

"Okay come on let's eat our dinner." Guk suggests as he holds Taehyung's waist.
Taehyung nods with a smile and as they walk,Guk whispered something.