Chapter 27: Hurt and BROKEN Trust😢💔

"Hang in there my princess,my little one,the love of my life we'll be okay." Taehyung cries so hard while his hands were shaking as he rubs his growing tummy.

He will give birth in few months time.

Guk opens the door quietly,but Taehyung heard it...

"YOU FUCKING SAID SHE'S JUST A FRIEND. YOU LIED TO ME GUK. YOU LIED TO ME!A FRIEND SHOULD NEVER FUCK A FRIEND!!! "
Taehyung screams at the top of his lungs as he stood up facing Guk's direction.

Guk does not know what to do. He feels so fucked up for something that he didn't do just because Camilla and him were caught having wild sex.

"Love I am begging you, please I am so sorry she seduced and blackmailed me. It was her fault and I am also taking the responsibility. "

"I FUCKING HATE YOU GUK! SO HOW WAS IT? YOU MISS THAT WHORE'S PUSSY?SHE FUCKS YOU SO FUCKING GOOD YEAH?" The sassy omega retorts.

Guk starts to cry. He never cried to anyone in his entire life, and because he was so inlove for the first time,his emotions could not handle it well. He was born strong and brave,but for the first time in his life,he became a coward to loose Taehyung. He wants Taehyung so bad.He wants his forgiveness but he knows it was impossible right now but he is trying his best to win him back.

He wants his forgiveness but he knows it was impossible right now but he is trying his best to win him back

"Love, believe it or not I did not enjoy it, I mean okay I got aroused and horny but it was never my intention to fuck her

"Love, believe it or not I did not enjoy it, I mean okay I got aroused and horny but it was never my intention to fuck her. Please forgive me... I love you. You're the only one for me and I will never replace you love. It's just you I wanna have sex with and love forever please listen to me." The handsome sire tries to come near the beautiful omega but before he comes closer he was welcomed by a strong slap from the omega on his left cheek.

*Slap!!!*

Guk was surprised and did not fight back his mate because he knows it was also his fault. He cheated and hurt him really bad and he can see it in his eyes. He was so guilty of everything.But he cannot just let Taehyung leave him and to be with another guy aside from him. He is not perfect, but he is trying...

"FUCK YOU GUK! WE ARE HAVING A BABY AND YOU DID THIS? I DON'T WANT TO BE YOUR LUNA ANYMORE! GO TO THAT BITCH OF YOURS AND HAVE A GOOD FUCK! "

Taehyung was about to leave the room but the alpha king gently grabs his hand to stop him.