Chapter 69: Relieved

Taehyung fell asleep infront of the passenger's seat during the long hours drive. He was so emotionally and physically tired and was not able to sleep and rest well last night making him easier to fall asleep.

In less than ten minutes, they arrived at the place. Irene safely parked her car and gently blindfolded the sleeping omega.
After that, she wake him up by patting his shoulder.

"Geez that was a long hella ride and I'm glad we made it just right in time."
Irene says to herself.

Taehyung was in deep sleep so she decided to call Namjoon...

*Ring Ring

"Hello Joonie! "

"Are you guys here already? "

"Yes.Our luna looks so stunning! I bet someone will drool a lot today." Irene giggles.

"Hahaha great!everything's settled here. We're all ready."

"Great Joonie, we'll be there."

.
.
.
Irene ended the call and tries to wake up Taehyung one more time...

She gently starts patting the pretty omega's shoulders. After a few taps, Taehyung wakes up.

"Uhhhh...Irene? Where are we?"Taehyung asks in a gentle curious tone of voice..

"We are already here luna."

"Ohhhh I see. "

"Wait!Don't move my Luna, I will go there at your side to assist you getting off the car. "

"Okay Thanks Irene. "

Irene hurriedly went to his side and opens the door for him.

"Please give me your hand Luna. "

The pretty omega obeys as he extends his hand to her.

Taehyung carefully bent down his head and went out of the car holding Irene's hand to guide him while the other hand of Irene was holding the bag of Taehyung.

It was a few minutes walk and they have safely arrived to the spot.

"Okay so we're here. My Luna let's stop here. Before I remove your blindfold, I wanna tell you that this is one of the beautiful places I have been to and I want to share it with you."

"Oh you're so sweet Irene.Thanks!
I can't wait to see the place and the view." Taehyung giggles.

Irene carefully removes the pretty Luna's blindfold and Taehyung slowly opens his eyes to adjust his vision. He was facing the beach and as he looks at his surroundings,everything was so familiar.
He feels like he's been already there and it was true. He looks at the night sky. It was full moon and it was so beautiful
.
.
.

But minutes ago,before Irene removes Taehyung's blindfold, Namjoon went closer to Irene and handed a cellphone. Irene took it and she already knows what to do.

She slowly walk towards Taehyung and smiles at him...

"My Luna, there's something I want to show you. "

The confused Omega nods as Irene leans onto him...

She clicks a file and it plays...

It was Guk's viral video WITH AUDIO....

Taehyung was shooked and didn't blinked even once. He heard his handsome mate's voice clearly stating that he was fooled by Yeri and that she was the one who kissed him and pretended to be injured and that he just helped her by carrying her upon her request because she can't walk.

The video ended and Taehyung feels so guilty and sorry for leaving his mate without letting him explain. He feels like he was so selfish and unfair to his mate who really changed his ways just for him. He feels sad knowing it was too late, because he pushed him away....