Chapter 43: Our dearest LUNA👑🐺

After hours of making love,the two fell asleep on their bed completely naked but covered with a comforter blanket.

Guk was the first one to wake up and kissed his pretty Luna.He slowly stood up in bed and heard a loud knock on the door. He hurriedly wears his bathrobe and opens it.

He twists the door knob and as he opens the door,he saw one of his maids...

"Sorry to bother you Sire,but the announcement party will start wtihin two hours."

Guk panics because they don't have enough time to prepare themselves.

"OH YEAH...SHOOT!IS THE HALL DECORATED ALREADY?

"HOW ABOUT THE FOOD?THE VISITORS?ARE THEY ALL OUTSIDE?" The handsome Sire asks worriedly...

"Yes Sire,everything is already set up,and also regarding the visitors they are all in the hall talking to one another as they wait for you and our luna. The snacks and drinks were served as they wait."

"Uhmmm I see...Give me ten miniyed and send over the other servants and the make up artists to take good care of Taehyung's make up, our outfit and all."

"Yes Sire." The maid smiles

As soon as he closed the door, he slowly crawls in bed to wake Taehyung up,his Luna. He is very excited for this day,because at last,he will be having a Luna,not just an ordinary one,but the most beautiful and rare Omega.

Kim Taehyung belongs to a wealthy family same as the Jeons,but unfortunately,his parents died fighting over their enemy who ambushed their entire pack. Many are still alive now,but his parents defended them enough and got killed. They were considered heroes.

At the age of fifteen, Taehyung temporarily lived with his Aunt's family.And when he reached eighteen,he got all his inheritance from his family.

His inheritance was more than enough for him to buy a mansion,live a luxurious lifestyle and to enjoy his hobbies like photography and travelling to different countries. He does not need to work at all...

 He does not need to work at all

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Guk held Taehyung's waist as he starts to kiss his ear,going to his cheeks and his lips. He peppers him with so much kisses that made Taehyung wake up.