Chapter 25: A very UNPLEASANT Surprise

Time Skip⌚⏩

"Finally!This is the day that I've been waiting for!"Guk says to himself as he got up in bed early to check the whole palace,the drinks and food that will be served later for the guests. He is so excited for today while Taehyung was still asleep.

He was just wearing boxers with no shirt beside Taehyung all night so he hurriedly changed his clothes to a decent one and goes down the stairs.

When he was about to enter the palace hall, he saw Namjoon sitting down at the couch in the living room.

"Goodmoring Sire!" Namjoon says.

"Goodmorning Hyungie." Guk smiles at his tall and charming friend.

"Where's Taehyung?I mean,our Luna?"

"He's still sleeping right now. Come,let's check the hall hyungie." Guk invites.

"Sure!"

They walked and checked one of the palace hall.

Guk observes the whole hall and suddenly feels nostalgic

"I can still remember this hall when I was younger. I danced to my heart's content every party and met different kinds of girls with a royal blood like me."

"Hahaha yeah I remember that Guk,I was there too right?"

"Right."

"I tried seducing them using my charms but they all liked you,but unfortunately,you haven't dated any single one of them."Namjoon scratched his head.

They looked at each other and starts laugh so hard remembering those times.

"But to be honest Guk,I am glad that you'll be having a family of your own with the prettiest rare omega. He is so beautiful!In fact,the first time I saw him at the party,I had a crush on him. But I sensed right away that he's your type so,I backed down." Namjoon confesses.

"OH REALLY?THANKS HYUNGIE."
Guk's eyes widens in disbelief...

"It's alright Guk. You are our King,and both of you looks so good together. You already have everything that you want in life,and I am so happy for you,really I am." Namjoon taps the young,handsome sire's shoulder.

"Thanks Hyungie. I also wish all the best for you. You're a great guy and I'm pretty sure,the right person will come at the right time."

"Thanks Guk. Yeah I guess..."
Namjoon says.

They both hugged each other and went out of the hall to have coffee.

They sat down at the dinning room eating pastries while drinking coffee as they continue to chitchat. After a few minutes,Namjoon bids goodbye to Guk because he needs to choose his outfit for tonight.

After that,Guk went straight to his room to check Taehyung...

He carefully opens the door and saw Taehyung sleeping safe and sound like an Angel. He walks closely to him and sat down in bed as he looks at him.
He showers him with kisses that awakened Taehyung...