Chapter 22 : Craving for you🔞👅

"Love?"

Taehyung couldn't hear him because he was so busy taking a shower humming one of his favorite song,Spring Day by BTS.

The door was left unlocked.Guk knocks at the door and opens it.
There he saw Taehyung's sexy beautiful back,his curves are to die for and his round perky ass.

"Oh shiit! " Guk had a boner in an instant seeing his full attactive body with lights on.

Taehyung turns around and grabs his towel.

"SHIT SHIT!WHY DIDN'T YOU EVEN KNOCK GUK!"

Guk laughs...

"Love,I did knock at the door. I even waited for a few minutes before I enter."

Guk starts to remove his shirt and Taehyung was blushing so hard and he can't deny that he likes what he sees right infront of him. He was trying to avoid another temptation from the handsome Sire.

"W-WAIT GUK I'M NOT YET DONE TAKING A SHOWER YOU MANIAC!"

"Removing a shirt seems like a maniac to you love?Come on, I'm not doing anything yet to you?there's no use hiding that sexy body because I already saw everything and I'm truly lucky I had the chance to fuck you." Guk smirks

"YOU PERVERT!" Taehyung throws the towel on him.

Guk starts to remove the rest of his clothes right  infront of Taehyung who's just staring at him.
"YOU LIKE MY BODY DO YOU?YOU DIDN'T EVEN FLINCH WHILE I'M REMOVING THE REST OF MY CLOTHES LOVE,DON'T TRY TO DENY IT." Guk says in a very seductive tone looking straight to his eyes.

"I..." Taehyung stutters as he was blushing so hard,his face turns red like a tomato. Guk laughs because he barely knows that Taehyung was so turned on by him.

He walks closely to Taehyung who's not even moving on his place.

Guk did not hesitate to grab Taehyung's waist as he starts to kiss him passionately. Their bodies were so close that Taehyung feels Guk's boner rubbing between his thighs. The friction of their bodies makes the moment intense.

"Uhmmmhhhh...Gukkk.." Taehyung lets out a soft moan feeling the sensation. He loves Guk's lips and his body.
Guk was unstoppable as his kiss goes down to Taehyung's neck until he reached his tummy. He kissed his tummy and grabbed his hand all the way to the bath tub.

Guk assisted Taehyung to go inside the bath tub filled with water.
They both stared at each other as they kiss again. The kiss lasted for a few minutes and after they broke the kiss...

"Love,I wanna do it right now.I want to fuck you. " Guk looks straight into Taehyung's brown eyes sincerely.

"Love please?" Guk used his charm to make Taehyung say yes,along with his puppy eyes.

"Okay Guk. But please be careful not to hurt our little one okay?"

"Yes love." Guks smiles softly as he looks at his beautiful Luna...

After Taehyung's approval,they took a shower while having steamy sex

After Taehyung's approval,they took a shower while having steamy sex. Guk penetrated him so deep but gentle. Taehyung was really his weakness.He is crazy about him. And having a pup with him is like a dream come true to the young handsome sire.