Chapter 61: PANIC

ALERT⚠
(THIS CHAPTER IS NOT FOR THE WEAK HEARTED.THERE WILL BE ATTEMPTED RAPE AND VIOLENCE. IF YOU'RE NOT COMFORTABLE WITH IT,SKIP THIS CHAPTER.YOU'VE BEEN WARNED. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
After how many hours of being stucked on a traffic, the handsome sire arrives at the palace.  The gates were opened in an instant.

He drives fast making his way to the garage to park his car and he realized that Taehyung's Purple Ferrari car was missing. He parked his car and locked it.

He ran towards the main door and found all the servants lined up crying to greet their Alpha King as a sign of respect and loyalty.

Guk looks at them with so much worry in his eyes and asks.

"WHERE IS YOUR LUNA? "

No one dares to answer him right away.He heard sobs everywhere...

Eventhough Taehyung didn't tell them what happened, all the servants even the royal guards knows that Taehyung really left the palace and has no plans coming back because he brought all his stuffs and Jungha's. They all feel very sad about it. Taehyung was well loved by them...

The Alpha king was getting anxious and impatient because he saw all of them sobbing infront of him

The Alpha king was getting anxious and impatient because he saw all of them sobbing infront of him.He knows there is something wrong.

"ANSWER ME!WHERE...IS...YOUR... LUNA!!!"

They were all startled and scared but one of his loyal maid steps forward and faced him.

"Sire, I'm sorry but our dear Luna has left with princess Jungha."
.
.
.

Guk was frozen.

The handsome sire felt so heartbroken that he wants to break down and cry. He was hoping that these were all just a dream and it never happened...

"NO! WHAT ARE YOU SAYING? HE JUST WENT OUT WITH HIS FRIENDS!"
The handsome sire was so in denial and starts losing his mind at the moment.

He left all of them and ran up the stairs to search for Taehyung.He was in denial.He run as fast as he could to their bedroom hoping he was still there. 
The Alpha king inserts his hand inside the pocket of his pants to grab the key.
He opens their bedroom only to find out Taehyung was GONE...