Chapter 70: THE GRAND FINALE

Luckily, his phone was inside his pocket so,he hurriedly grabbed it and dials his mate's phone number but there isn't enough coverage near the beach so, he decided to move farther from the shore and look for a better signal to call the handsome sire.

He saw the whole place and yes, he was not wrong afterall. He was at the exact place where Guk brought him on their very FIRST DATE and their very FIRST UNEXPECTED HEATED SEX.It is the same place he got inseminated by his handsome Alpha,a meaningful place where Jungha,their precious pup was made. And remembering those memorable times,it makes his heart break into tiny pieces. HE THINKS HE LOST HIM COMPLETELY...

Taehyung ran leaving Irene near the shore desperately trying to hold back his tears while holding his phone when he almost stepped into a single rose that was lying on the sand...

He stopped his tracks and saw a trail of petals leading to a secluded area of the beach. He was not expecting anything and was just curious of it...

He curiously followed the trail of purple roses while looking down like a kid.When he was about to lift his head up,the music plays and he heard a familiar voice who started singing in the dark and he can't find where he was. He listens to his voice and it was his mate, his man, the love of his life who is teary eyed while he sings for his lovely wife,his luna, Taehyung...His voice was so beautiful...Taehyung knows the handsome sire knows how to sing.

(Imagine Jungkook singing this song on the video.)

©Song By: Calum Scott

Taehyung observes the beautiful place.There were tons of purple roses scattered all over the place and he feels like he was inside a rose garden. It was so beautiful he can't believe it with his eyes.The place was well prepared but there were no single person sitting at the table.

He continues to walk on the long red carpet.He was almost at the middle of walking and as he comes closer, the beautiful white gazebo lit up and there he saw his handsome mate carrying Jungha wearing a cute elegant purple tutu dress with a purple ribbon surrounded with full Swarovski crystals on her hair. He held his pup securely,while his other hand was holding a bouquet of white roses...

Their eyes met as their tears were streaming down their faces. It was a magical moment. The handsome sire offers Taehyung the bouquet of white roses and handed it over to him and Taehyung gladly accepts it as he wipes his tears.

The handsome sire brings Taehyung inside the beautiful gazebo along with their adorable pup Jungha.She's the one that binds them together...

Irene knows what to do so,she suddenly appears and gets Jungha from her Papa's arms slowly making Taehyung surprised that Irene tricked him to come with her hours ago.