Chapter 24: The "Changes" in ME

Camilla found Bogum's number thru their former classmate in Italy who is still intouch with Bogum up to this day. She knows that the only way to get Guk's number again is to contact Bogum. But fortunately,Bogum is a good and loyal friend to the Alpha King than Camilla...

Unfortunately,she was not able to get Guk's number. Out of frustration,she called her friend to book a flight for her to Korea. Camilla was so curious to know who is Guk's mate,little did she know, that his mate is the prettiest rare Omega...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Meanwhile,Guk was so busy driving...

"Guk are we going home?"

"Not yet Love,we still have another schedule." Guk looks at him and smiles

"Another one?where?" Taehyung asks curiously.

"It's a secret.I know you'll love it." Guk says and Taehyung just smiles back at him.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Time Skip⌚⏩

They arrived at a nice studio just fifteen minutes where Taehyung's house is located.

Guk parked his car and they went inside the studio. The staffs greet them cordially.

"Hello Mr.Jeon!Welcome!" The staff says.

"Hi!This is my love,my luna, Kim Taehyung." Guk introduces.

"Hello and welcome luna!" The staff acknowledged the pretty omega.

"Thanks!" Taehyung smiles back at her.

"So,shall we start?" The photographer suddenly walks closer to them.

"Sure!" Guk says and grabs Taehyung's hand and follows him.

Taehyung was looking around and figured out what will they do there.

"Look!those are beautiful photos Guk!" Taehyung points out those beautiful photographs of flowers and sceneries framed one by one.

"Yes it is. He's one of the best photographer here in Seoul." Guk smiles.