Chapter 18 : "The Eclipse Pack's first and last QUEEN" 👸🐺

The next morning came and he heard a loud knock at his bedroom door.

He yawns and rubs both of his eyes and got up slowly as he walk towards the door to open it.

He saw his servant right infront of his door.

"Yes?what is it?"

"Taehyung you have a visitor downstairs."

"At this early?" Taehyung seems surprised because it was just 5 in the morning.

"Yes Taehyungie." His servant responds

"And who is he?or a she?" Taehyung asks.

"The two men told me that they are both working for sire Jeon Jungkook."

"And why are they here?" The pretty omega asks again.

"Please tell them to wait for awhile I'll just change my clothes."

"Yes Taehyung." His personal servant smiles back as he went downstairs. Taehyung closed the door to get dressed.

He went down the stairs after 20mins...

The two men wearing in suits noticed him right away.

Taehyung walks down the stairs very slowly and make sure that every step he makes were safe and sure.

The two men assisted him on the stairs and he gladly accepted their kind gesture towards him.

"Thank you!" Taehyung smiles sweetly at them.

Both men smiled back at him and they all went to the living room

"It's too early gentlemen,what brings you here?" Taehyung asks politely as he looks at the two men.

He didn't recieved any word or response and instead,both men starts to kneel infront of the prettiest rare omega.

Taehyung suddenly froze and he was so shooked. He tries to stop the two but it was too late,they were both kneeling humbly infront of him as if he was a God.

"E-excuse me wait!wait!y-you don't have to kneel infront of me,what's going on?please answer me." Taehyung begs.

Still the two gentlemen in suits didn't give an answer,but handed a piece of paper to him. He gets it right away and it was a piece of letter,an expensive kind of letter,like an invitation.
Outside the letter,his name was written on it. He carefully opens the letter and reads it infront of them silently...